Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo, freestanding baby activity center with lights, music, and toys
- Activity center with exciting lights, sounds and music that reward your baby’s every jump
- Infant jumper with 360 degrees of play, including peek-a-boo tiger, bat-at monkey, rattle lizard, and more
- 3 adjustable height positions to grow with your baby (Max. height 32 in/ 81 cm)
- Sturdy, freestanding frame; no doorway required! Plus, fabric spring covers keep little fingers safe
- Soft, comfy seat pad is machine washable and dryer safe. Legs of frame fold for easy storage
No doorway required
The Rainforest Jumperoo is a freestanding infant jumper with a seat that spins to give your baby 360 degrees of play!
Jump for joy, baby!
The Rainforest Jumperoo infant entertainer is built for jumping, bouncing, and physical fun! Every jump helps your baby develop strength, balance and coordination. And, fingers crossed, all this playing and jumping will lead to a nap later on…
Exciting music, lights, sounds, and activities all around!
Legs fold in for space-saving storage
Easily adjust the height as your baby grows
Removable, machine-washable seat pad
See what develops
Colorful toys, fun sounds, and music excite and engage your baby’s visual and auditory senses, while moving and jumping up and down helps strengthen large motor skills. Busy toys like a “hide & seek” tiger, spinning lizard and sun, bat-at monkey, and a swinging frog and toucan introduce cause and effect.
Where development comes into play
- Gross Motor: Jumping, balancing on those tiny toes, and reaching for all the toys and activities helps get your baby’s gross motor skills going and growing!
- Sensory: Bright colors, lights, and a variety of sounds and textures help stimulate your baby’s visual, auditory, and tactile senses.
- Curiosity & Wonder: Your little explorer can discover the fun of cause and effect as they figure out how to activate the lights, music, and sounds by jumping or interacting with the toys.