Tiny Love 4-in-1 Here I Grow Mobile Activity Center, Magical Tales
- The versatile design of Tiny Love’s 4-in-1 baby walker can be configured as a stationary activity center, pusher, walker, or jumper, allowing it to adjust to match your child’s developmental milestones
- Featuring 20 different activities, this activity center is tailored to promote cognitive, language, fine motor skills, sensory perception, gross motor skills, creativity, and emotional intelligence
- The removable seat pad is machine washable, making cleanups quick and easy
- Easily store the activity center when it is not in use by nesting it in its outer frame
- This JPM-certified activity center meets ASTM and federal safety standards and includes a one-year limited warranty
Born to Explore
360° rotating seat provides baby with easy access to play with activities that promote physical and mental development and encourage exploration
As baby becomes more active around 6 months, bouncing in jumper mode provides baby with plenty of exercise to strengthen leg, back and neck muscles.
At around 9 months, babies become more independent. By actively exploring and moving, babies are establishing their creative selves.
As baby becomes more confident in walking, activity center helps develop gross motor skills by using push-behind mode as support for first steps.