A+D Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Treatment Cream, Dimenthicone 1%, Zinc Oxide 10%, PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: A plus D Zinc Oxide Cream is a top choice for your skin care first aid kit.
- TREATS DIAPER RASH: Dimethicone and zinc oxide combine to treat diaper rash and protect tender bottoms, allowing baby’s skin to heal naturally.
- EASY TO APPLY: You don’t need an applicator or spatula to apply A+D to rash; This gentle treatment is smooth and spreads evenly.
- USE AT THE FIRST SIGN OF RASH: Apply A+D as soon as redness and irritation develops under the diaper.
- TREAT AND PREVENT DIAPER RASH: Use A+D Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Treatment Cream for existing diaper rash and help to prevent reoccurrence of diaper rash with frequent diaper changes and continuous application of A+D Original Ointment.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 2 x 7.31 inches; 4 Ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age : 3 months and up
- Date First Available : November 10, 2014
- Manufacturer : Bayer – Berocca
- Country of Origin : USA