Advantage II Bayer Once-A-Month Cat & Kitten Topical Flea Treatment, 5 to 9 lbs., Pack of 4
Fight the misery of biting fleas with Advantage II! This convenient, easy to apply monthly topical kills fleas through contact, so they don’t have to bite your cat to die. Fleas don’t just make your cat itchy, they keep biting and hurting again and again. If a flea is ingested it can also cause tapeworms. Advantage II kills adult and immature stages of fleas, thereby effectively breaking the flea life cycle and preventing flea infestations. Since fleas can be brought into your home by you or other pets without even realizing it, it is important to treat indoor pets too. Remember, if your cat has fleas, you have fleas! Advantage II isn’t just great for cats! Advantage II Flea Treatment for small cat 5-9 lbs. is also registered for use on ferrets 10 weeks of age or older, weighing 1 lb. or greater. Not for use on humans.
- – Veterinarian-recommended monthly flea treatment for cats
- – Odorless
- – Kills through contact. No biting required
- – Easy to apply flea prevention for cats
- – Starts working within 12 hours, keeps working for 30 days
- – Waterproof formula remains effective after bathing or rain
- Contains four one-month applications of Bayer Advantage II topical flea prevention and treatment for small cats 5-9 pounds
- Advantage II works through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite your cat to die
- This effective flea treatment kills fleas in multiple life stages — eggs, larvae and adults — to break the flea life cycle
- Easy-to-apply cat flea treatment starts working within 12 hours and protects for up to 30 days
- Advantage II is vet-recommended, fragrance-free and designed specifically to treat and prevent fleas on cats
Find the right treatment for your cat
Advantage II for cats is for use on both indoor and outdoor cats and kittens 8 weeks of age or older, weighing at least 2 pounds.
Select the right size for your cat based on weight.
- Kitten: 2-5 pounds
- Small cats: 5-9 pounds
- Large cats: Over 9 pounds
How to apply
Be sure to use the entire tube of Advantage II when applying it to your cat. Part the hair on your cat’s neck at the base of skull until the skin is visible. Squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get the product in your cat’s eyes or allow your cat to ingest the product. Do not allow the product to run off. Do not split tubes between multiple cats.
How does it work?
Advantage II for cats is a topical flea treatment that spreads over the skin and hair. Advantage II kills through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite your cat to die. With oral flea treatments, fleas must bite your cat and ingest the medication before they are killed.