ALORAIR Crawlspace Ventilation Fan, Crawlspace Fan vent with Temperature Humidity Controller, Timing Cycle, Speed Control, for garage, shed, crawl space, basements, 240CFM (Air-out)
- A REAL SPACE SAVER- Air Out. Unit Dimensions: L x W x H: 18.2″ x 1.7″ x 9″. Airflow: 240 CFM. Noise: 48 d(BA). Quiet enough, this exhaust fan is the first choice to control the basement & crawl space temperature and humidity levels. ALORAIR Crawlspace Ventilation Fan
- NICELY EQUIPPED: This 7-blade crawl space fan with a front metal grille and dual ball DC motors can move 240 CFM air. Multi-function operation panel, wind speed adjustment, time timing, temperature setting, humidity setting are standard functions. The time loop function has been added, and the user can cycle the unit by setting the unit rest time and working time. ALORAIR Crawlspace Ventilation Fan
- Built to Last – with a metal fan cage and stainless steel body for Crawl Space, Basement, Attic, Garage, Hydroponics, Grow Tents. ☆The temperature and humidity probe should be installed in the same space as the equipment; ensure that the temperature and humidity probe will not get wet or damaged. ALORAIR Crawlspace Ventilation Fan
- TRUSTED FOR GENERATIONS -sales service-We believe in quality and after-sales service. All our high-quality ALORAIR crawl space fans are made for your full utilization. It is sure to last long and still keep its shape look. Your satisfaction is guaranteed with a 2 Years Warranty and an excellent after-sales service team. ALORAIR Crawlspace Ventilation Fan
- In the box-The VentirPro-S2 Air-Out Ventilator Fan×1; The User Manual×1; Power Adapter×1. ALORAIR Crawlspace Ventilation Fan
- Click here for more Ventilation Fan on Our Website
Up to 50% of the air in the home living space comes from the crawl space.
Excess moisture, introduced by way of unsealed, vented crawl spaces, continuous to poor air quality. Moisture in crawl spaces often migrates to the upper levels of the home through a “stack effect.” In essence, whatever air is below the house is also inside the house. As warm air rises and escapes through the upper levels of the home, new air finds its way into the home to replace what’s been lost. Intake air comes in at the lower levels — through unsealed crawl spaces.
AlorAir’s high airflow crawler space fan is designed to control the temperature and humidity levels of crawlspaces, basements, and garages. Another benefit is that it helps to eliminate the odor in the crawl space.
AlorAir 10-Speed Crawlspaces fans 240 CFM, Built to Last
when your home breathes. your breathes easier too
Really save space: LxWxH: 18.2 x 9 x 1.7 in. The fan system allows horizontal or vertical installation.
Multi-function control panel: Smart programming can change the fan speed to adapt to changing indoor temp and humidity. In bad weather, the preset alarm can be triggered in time. Ball Bearing Motor can maximize airflow while reducing noise and power consumption.
Built to Last: thanks to a Heavy-duty stainless steel frame with IP-44 rated fans it has high water resistance and protection.
Easy to Install
Ideal for crawl spaces, basements, Garages. Install inside crawl space behind existing ventilation opening using screws and masonry wall anchors provided.
This equipment is not suitable for outdoor installation.
The equipment cannot be flooded in a large area.
There are no reviews yet.