API Freshwater Aquarium Master Test Kit, 800 count
Quickly measure and modify the six aquarium levels that are most important to the health of your freshwater fish with the API Freshwater Aquarium Master Test Kit. To stay healthy and thrive, fish need properly balanced levels of ammonia, pH, high range pH, nitrite and nitrate. These levels can change rapidly and create harmful conditions when fish waste, uneaten food or other organic matter accumulate, or when untreated water is added. The API Freshwater Aquarium Master Test Kit measures these six parameters with scientific accuracy and provides professional results. It comes with four test tubes, a holding tray, a test tube rack and a computer calibrated, laminated color card. Just fill the test tubes, add the test drops and compare results to the color card. Then follow the recommendations on the card if action is required.
- Specifically designed to measure, modify and balance the conditions of freshwater aquariums.
- Measures freshwater pH, high range pH ammonia, nitrate and water hardness.
- Includes 4 test tubes, a holding tray for testing bottles and a test tube rack.
- Helps protect your finned friends from toxic water conditions.
- Easy-to-follow instructions, simply compare your results to the color card.
Low range pH, high range pH, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, (4) test tubes with snap-tight caps, a test instruction booklet with color charts. Refills available for Ammonia, Nitrite & Nitrate and pH.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: Suspected of causing genetic defects. May be corrosive to metals. Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Harmful if inhaled. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life. Use only in outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Do not breathe dust, fume, gas, mist, vapors, spray. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wear protective gloves, protective clothes, eye protection, face protection. Keep only in original container. Avoid release to environment. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, immediately call a Poison Center, Doctor, Physician, or first aider. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. Call a poison center, doctor, physician, or first aider if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN OR HAIR: Immediately take off all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower. Wash with plenty of water and soap. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Absorb spillage to prevent material damage. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Store locked up. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Dispose of contents or container to authorized chemical landfill or if organic to high temperature incineration.