API Stress Coat Water Conditioner, Makes tap Water Safe, Replaces fish’s Protective Coat Damaged by handling or Fish Fighting, Use When Adding or Changing Water, Adding Fish and When Fish are Injured 16 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Brand API
Target Species Fish
Breed Recommendation All Breed Sizes
Item Weight 0.4 Pounds
- Contains one (1) API STRESS COAT Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle
Makes tap water safe and protects fish with dual-action formula
Removes chemicals from tap water that are harmful to fish
Replaces fish’s protective coat damaged by handling, shipping or fish fighting with healing power of Aloe Vera extract. It helps reduce fish susceptibility to disease and infection
Use when adding or changing water, when adding new fish and when fish are sick or injured
- Fast-acting formula conditions tap water for use in freshwater aquariums.
Helps reduce chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals that can harm your finned friend.
Aloe vera extract helps repair and protect your fish’s slime coat from damage caused by fighting, handling or shipping.
Use when adding or changing water, adding a new fish, or when your fish is sick or injured.
Each 5-gallon container treats over 7,600 gallons of aquarium water.
- Give your fish long-lasting relief from stress and harmful chemicals with API Stress Coat Aquarium Water Conditioner. This fast-acting formula conditions tap water for use in freshwater aquariums. Stress Coat helps reduce the chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals in tap water that can harm your finned friend. Use when starting an aquarium, adding a new fish, or during routine water changes—the soothing aloe vera helps replace and protect your fish’s slime coat for added safety. Plus, each five gallon container treats over 7,600 gallons of water for long-lasting protection!
- Treat your tap water, and provide a safe environment for freshwater fish instantly and easily with API STRESS COAT Freshwater Aquarium Water Conditioner. Tap water contains chlorine, chloramines and ammonia which can cause gill and tissue damage, breathing difficulty, stress and death. API STRESS COAT Aquarium Water Conditioner works instantly as a water conditioner to remove chlorine and chloramines from tap water and neutralize heavy metals. API STRESS COAT Freshwater Aquarium Water Conditioner Treatment contains aloe vera, and it is scientifically proven to reduce fish stress by 40% and heal damaged fish tissue. This conditioner replaces the natural secretion of slime that is interrupted by handling, shipping, fish fighting, or other forms of stress and helps heal torn fins and skin wounds while promoting tissue regeneration. API STRESS COAT is recommended by professional fish handlers. With API Aquarium products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful saltwater, freshwater or reef aquarium. For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your fish and aquarium. API Aquarium Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as tropical community fish, cichlids, goldfish and more. With API, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.
- Use when setting up an aquarium, adding or changing water, when adding new fish, or when fish are damaged by injury or disease. Using dosing cap on bottle, add 5 ml per 10 gallons of aquarium water. Double the dose to replace slime coat and to repair damaged skin and fins. Use STRESS COAT together with API STRESS ZYME to assure good water quality and a healthy, clean aquatic environment.
Use the API Dosing Cap on the bottle. Add 5ml per 10 U.S. gallons of aquarium water. Double the dose to replace slime coat and to repair damaged skin and fins.