Better Homes and Gardens Autumn Lane Farmhouse Dining Table (Table only)
Update your dining room with this spacious Better Homes & Gardens Autumn Lane Farmhouse Dining Table. It features a sturdy design with turned legs crafted from solid wood and a warm, stained oak tabletop with a painted base and legs. The traditional style complements almost any interior decor or furniture style from modern and contemporary to rustic and minimalist and all things in between. The finish provides a versatile look that can work well in a kitchen, dining area, or any other area in the house; it can even be used as a desk in your study or home office. This large table can sit up to six people, making it ideal for entertaining extended family or guests. It is easy to assemble so you can start to enjoy it quickly. Add the Autumn Lane Windsor chairs and Farmhouse bench (sold separately) to this traditional dining table and provide plenty of comfortable seating for everyone.
- Large table comfortably seats 6 people
- This roomy, traditional dining table is the perfect addition to your kitchen or dining room.
- It can even be used as a desk in a home office
- Whether your style is modern, contemporary, rustic, minimalist or anything in between, this solid wood table will fit with your existing decor
- Coordinates with other furniture in the Autumn Lane Collection (sold separately)
- Table features a two tone finish with a natural wood table top with a solid finished painted table base
- The finish provides a versatile look that can work well in a kitchen, dining area or any other area in the house
- Add the Autumn Lane Windsor chairs and Farmhouse bench (sold separately) to this traditional dining table and provide plenty of comfortable seating for everyone
- Table is available in multiple finishes: Natural with Black and Natural with White
- Ideal for entertaining extended family or guests
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy wood construction
- Dimensions: 58.5″W x 35″D x 29.45″H (149cm x 90cm x 74.80cm)
- Model #s: BH40-084-902-50, BH40-084-902-15