Bialetti – Moka Express: Iconic Stovetop Espresso Maker, Moka Pot 1 Cup (2 Oz – 60 Ml), Aluminium, Silver
- The original moka coffee pot: Moka Express is the original stovetop espresso maker, it provides the experience of the real Italian way of preparing a tasteful coffee, its unique shape and the inimitable gentleman with moustache date back to 1933, when Alfonso Bialetti invented it.
- Made in Italy: it is Made in Italy and its quality is enhanced by the patented safety valve which makes it easy to clean and its ergonomic handle, available in many sizes and suitable for gas, electric and induction (with the Bialetti induction adapter plate)
- How to prepare the coffee: fill the boiler up to the safety valve, fill it up with ground coffee without pressing, close the moka pot and place it on the stovetop, as soon as Moka Express starts to gurgle, turn the fire off and coffee will be ready
- One size for each need: Moka Express sizes are measured in Espresso Cups, coffee can be enjoyed in Espresso Cups or in larger containers
- Cleaning instructions: The Bialetti Moka Express must only be rinsed with clean water after use, with no detergents, the product is not to be washed with a dishwasher as it will be irremediably damaged and the taste of coffee altered
How to make a perfect italian coffee
- Select a quality blend, suitable for the production of coffee for the Moka. Fill the boiler up to the lower level of the safety valve, without exceeding it and using fresh water, possibly low in limestone.
- Fill the filter generously, without pressing the coffee powder, forming a small gutter and avoiding dust escaping on the edges of the boiler. Close the coffee pot, screwing the collector firmly onto the boiler and place it on the stove.
- The flame must never envelop the coffee maker, but remain inside the bottom of the same, in order to allow extraction in adequate times and not too quickly. As soon as you start to hear the typical Moka gurgle, the coffee is ready and you will need to turn off the fire immediately.
- Never let excess coffee boil: this would burn it, compromising its success and making it too bitter. Enjoy hot coffee, as soon as it is ready, remembering to mix the contents of the collector: the coffee extracted at the end, in fact, is less full-bodied than that leaked at the beginning of boiling.
- Brand Bialetti
- Capacity 60 Milliliters
- Color Silver
- Special Feature Gas Stovetop Compatible
- Coffee Maker Type Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions 5″D x 5″W x 5″H
The gentleman with the moustache gracing all Bialetti products represents Renato Bialetti, the son of the inventor of the Moka, Alfonso. It was designed in 1953 by the Italian artist Paul Campani.
The original moka coffee pot since 1933 The gentleman with the moustache gracing all Bialetti products represents Renato Bialetti, the son of the inventor of the Moka, Alfonso. It was designed in 1953 by the Italian artist Paul Campani. The Moka Express pot is Made in Italy and its quality is enhanced by the patented safety valve which makes it easy to clean and its ergonomic handle. Available in many sizes and suitable for gas, electric or propane cooktops. Induction tops can be used with the Bialetti induction adapter plate (sold separately). This item is avalaible in 6 cups size but this model is available also in 3 cups size, color silver Take your moka with you everywhere you go At home or outdoor, while camping or enjoying beach time, Moka Express is the ideal solution for those who love to bring the taste of home everywhere; Moka Express works with most portable stoves or cooktops. Having a moka hanging from the backpack it is the hallmark of the traveler who loves to start the day with a good coffee as witnessed by thousands of social-media shared images.
There are no reviews yet.