Bialetti Moka Musa Stove top Coffee Maker, 4-Cup, Silver
- Bialetti’s Musa is an elegant espresso maker
- Made with polished 18/10stainless steel
- It features a modern, upscale design
- heat-resistant handles
- Stainless Steel. Approximate Total Height-7 inch, Approximate Width at bottom of base-3.5 inch
- Included components: Moka, filter, gasket
How to make a perfect italian coffee
- Select a quality blend, suitable for the production of coffee for the Moka. Fill the boiler up to the lower level of the safety valve, without exceeding it and using fresh water, possibly low in limestone.
- Fill the filter generously, without pressing the coffee powder, forming a small gutter and avoiding dust escaping on the edges of the boiler. Close the coffee pot, screwing the collector firmly onto the boiler and place it on the stove.
- The flame must never envelop the coffee maker, but remain inside the bottom of the same, in order to allow extraction in adequate times and not too quickly. As soon as you start to hear the typical Moka gurgle, the coffee is ready and you will need to turn off the fire immediately.
- Never let excess coffee boil: this would burn it, compromising its success and making it too bitter. Enjoy hot coffee, as soon as it is ready, remembering to mix the contents of the collector: the coffee extracted at the end, in fact, is less full-bodied than that leaked at the beginning of boiling.
For those preferring a smoother coffee taste, the Bialetti 4-Cup Musa combines beauty and elegance in a tastefully designed stovetop espresso maker. Bialetti’s legacy of quality and reliability lives on in this coffee maker crafted in high-quality 18/10 stainless steel (including the inner parts such as funnel & filter plate) with ergonomic, heat-resistant handle and lid. Produces 4 cups of rich, authentic Italian espresso in just 4-5 minutes. Note that max boiler capacity is slightly greater than the final output. Some water will be left in the boiler after brewing. The Musa is compatible with all stovetops, including induction cooktops. Stainless steel espresso pots are not dishwasher safe, hand wash only. Never use other contents besides coffee like teas, cacao powder, instant coffee or fine ground coffee as it will clog the filter plate. To use; fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve. Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage. Select burner size to fit the bottom of pot. For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot. Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process. When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove. Hazel brown foam appears just seconds before the coffee is completely done. Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavor. Bialetti is the world’s most recognized and beloved Italian coffee company. Bialetti coffee makers have become iconic and has allowed millions of consumers to enjoy great Italian coffee that once was only available in cafes and restaurants. Bialetti’s passion remains in making superb coffee simple.
- Brand Bialetti
- Capacity 4 Cups
- Color Silver
- Special Feature Electric Stovetop Compatible
- Coffee Maker Type Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions 4.1″D x 7″W x 5.3″H