Bialetti – New Brikka, Moka Pot, the Only Stovetop Coffee Maker, 2 Cups (3.38 Oz), Aluminum and Black & Stainless Steel Plate, Heat Diffuser Cooking Induction Adapter, Steel
- Product 1: Thick Crema for a rich espresso: Bialetti Brikka is the only stovetop coffeemaker delivering an intense and crema-rich espresso coffee, with an unmistakable intense flavor
- Product 1: New Bialetti Brikka is Made in Europe by Bialetti, the inventor of the original Moka pot and recognizable by the one and only the gentleman with moustache gracing it
- Product 1: The easiest way to prepare coffee: use the measuring cup, fill the boiler with water, put the filter back, add coffee, close the pot and place on the stove, until start to gurgle then turn the fire off and wait for the coffee to be fully extracted
- Product 1: The right number of espresso cups: coffee can be enjoyed in espresso cups or in larger containers, Brikka is available in 2 sizes 2-cup 3,4 oz espresso and 4 cup 5,7 oz espresso
- Product 2: Function: a practical and versatile tool for the kitchen, suitable for the use of coffee makers and pots on induction hobs characterized by octagonal designs on its surface
- Product 2: Material: the Induction Plate is completely made of steel and its high thickness allows perfect heat transmission, the ergonomic handle riveted in Bakelite guarantees an easy and safe grip
- Product 2: Size: 130mm, 5.11inch
- Product 2: How to use: place the product on the induction hob and position the coffee maker on the plate, turn on the induction hob over medium heat when the coffee is ready, turn off the induction hob and remove the coffee maker from the plate
- Brand Bialetti
- Coffee Maker Type Moka Pot
- Material Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Style Moka Pot + Plate, Steel
Bialetti – New Brikka, Moka Pot, the Only Stovetop Coffee Maker Capable of Producing a Crema-Rich Espresso, 2 Cups (3.38 Oz), Aluminum and Black
Bialetti Brikka is a unique coffeemaker that makes an intense espresso coffee, with a delicious crema on the top. Crema-rich coffee, more intense taste: the new technology with silicone membrane, combined with the characteristics of the Moka, gives a full-bodied, intense coffee with a persistent crema, just like at an Italian coffee shop. Bialetti Brikka is Made in Europe by Bialetti, the inventor of the original Moka pot, and recognizable by the one and only the gentleman with moustache gracing it. The easiest way to prepare coffee: To have a crema-rich coffee use the measuring cup inside the package to fill the heater with water: sizes: 2-cup fill 4oz, 4-cup fill 6.1oz, put the filter back in place and fill it up with ground coffee. Close the Bialetti Brikka pot firmly and place it on the stove. As soon as your Bialetti Brikka pot starts to gurgle, turn off the fire and coffee will be ready. The right number of espresso cups: Coffee can be enjoyed in Espresso Cups or in larger containers: for example, a 4-cup Brikka will fill a 5,7 Oz. mug Bialetti Brikka is available in 2 sizes: 2-cup 3,4 oz espresso, 4-cup 5,7 oz espresso. Cleaning instructions: Your Bialetti Brikka must only be cleaned by rinsing every component with simple water. Do not use any detergent nor put it in the dishwasher, as it damages the product and the taste of your coffee. A perfect pairing: Bialetti Perfetto Moka is the perfect ground coffee for stovetop Coffee Makers. Perfetto Moka ground coffee is the perfect companion for Bialetti Brikka pot. Discover all the Bialetti blends, each with its unique taste but all specifically designed for a perfect Italian Espresso extraction. Perfetto Moka is also Made in Italy. Take your Bialetti Brikka with you everywhere you go: At home or outdoor, while camping or enjoying beach time, Bialetti Brikka is the ideal solution for those who love to bring the taste of coffee-shop everywhere; Bialetti Brikka works with most portable stoves or cooktops.
Bialetti Stainless Steel Plate, Heat Diffuser Cooking Induction Adapter, Steel
Bialetti since 1919 The gentleman with the mustache is Renato Bialetti, son of the inventor of the Moka Express, Alfonso. This world famous logo was designed in 1953 by the Italian artist Paul Campani. For over 80 years, Bialetti has been offering the perfect coffee to homes all over the world Bialetti – The original induction plate The original, the only one with the gentleman with a mustache: The original Bialetti Induction Plate is recognizable by the one and only gentleman with a mustache to embellish it. Even the octagonal designs on its surface recall the unique shape of Bialetti Moka Express, the patented 8-sided coffee maker famous all over the world. The induction plate is completely made of steel, and its high thickness allows perfect heat transmission. The ergonomic bakelite riveted handle ensures an easy and safe grip.
There are no reviews yet.