Worx TriVac Electric Corded 12 Amp Yard-in-One Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum
- [3 MAJOR YARD TOOLS IN ONE] Change functions with just a flip of the switch, no need to stop and change out a tube—go from a 210-mph blower to a vacuum that sucks up dry leaves
- [16:1 MULCH RATIO] The metal impeller chops 16 bags of leaves into one and it’s built to last, so the TRIVAC will be around to clear your lawn for years to come
- [ONE-HANDED OPERATION] When in blower and vacuum modes, you only need one hand to handle all that power—it’s only 9.5 lbs.
- [ADJUSTABLE AIRFLOW SPEED] Sometimes you need to slow it down to clean out corners or small spaces, so the blower can be brought down to 80 mph
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [GET UNDER THE DECK] The clever tube design can get under the patio or lawn furniture to blow or vacuum up leaves in tough to reach places
- [EASY CLEANING AND EMPTYING] The TRIVAC comes with a collection bag that unlocks for easy emptying, and the quick-release button allows for quick cleaning
- [INCLUDES] 350cfm 12A Trivac, 1.2 Bushel Collection Bag
TRIVAC 3-in-1 Blower / Mulcher / Yard Vacuum with Metal Impeller (WG505)
The WORX TRIVAC 3-in-1 Blower / Mulcher / Vacuum has the versatility to change jobs with the flip of a switch. Because there are no tubes to switch between tasks, you can blow away debris at 210 mph, then easily change to vacuuming dry leaves at up to 14 gallons per minute all with a single tool combining the power of a leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher.
As a blower, the TRIVAC produces an airspeed of up to 210 mph, strong enough for the toughest wet leaves and debris. While vacuuming, the high impact resistant impeller mulches leaves up to 1/10 of their original size. When in vacuum mode, the powerful motor in the TRIVAC generates 350 cubic feet of airflow per minute.