Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Turkey and Potato Dry Dog Food for Adult Dogs Grain-Free 11 lb. Bag
BLUE Basics Dog Food is a delicious, limited-ingredient diet made from fewer ingredients selected with care, that may prove helpful to dogs with food sensitivities. All BLUE Basics recipes start with real meat from a single animal protein source not often used in dog food, plus they include pumpkin and easily digested carbohydrates. BLUE Basics Dog Food is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit and vegetables.
- STARTS WITH REAL TURKEY: This adult dry dog food features a single animal protein source along with potatoes, peas and pumpkin to support gentle digestion, making it a good option for dogs with a sensitive stomach
- LIMITED INGREDIENT DOG FOOD: BLUE Basics is a limited ingredient dog food that doesn’t contain any chicken, beef, corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs making it a good option for dogs with food sensitivities
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH LIFESOURCE BITS: A precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage needs and a healthy oxidative balance
- A NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals; BLUE contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- Contains one (1) 11lb bag of BLUE Basics Skin & Stomach Care, Natural Adult Dry Dog Food, Turkey & Potato
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 20.0% min Crude Fat 12.0% min Crude Fiber 6.0% max Moisture 10.0% max Calcium 0.9% min Phosphorus 0.7% min Vitamin E 300 IU/kg min Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% min Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.25% min Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C)* 100 mg/kg min Glucosamine 300 mg/kg min *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Deboned Turkey, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Peas, Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine), Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), L-Lysine, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Up to 15 lbs. 1/2 – 1 1/4 cups* 16 to 25 lbs. 1 1/4 – 1 3/4 cups* 26 to 40 lbs. 1 3/4 – 2 3/4 cups* 41 to 60 lbs. 2 3/4 – 3 1/2 cups* 61 to 80 lbs. 3 1/2 – 4 1/2 cups* 81 to 100 lbs. 4 1/2 – 5 1/4 cups* Over 100 lbs. 5 1/4 cups* + 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lbs. *Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Note: Individual dog’s requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.