bonVIVO Intenca Stovetop Espresso Maker Luxurious, Stainless Steel Italian Coffee Maker for Camping or Home Use Makes 6 Cups of Full-Bodied Coffee Chrome, 10oz
- FORM MEETS FUNCTION – Treat yourself this season with an espresso coffee maker that doesn’t just look the part, but gives you flavorful, quality coffee, every time.
- CAFE-STYLE COFFEE – Imagine you’re on a veranda in Venice, sipping deliciously bold Italian coffee. We can’t take you there, but we can give you the authentic, rich flavor you’re looking for with this quality espresso pot.
- EASY TO USE – The process of making your coffee should be a relaxing one — and with this manual coffee maker, it is! Just fill the lower half with water, put your ground coffee into the basket, put it back together, and boil.
- CLASSIC, DURABLE DESIGN – Made with stainless steel and a hard-wearing chrome finish, this stove top coffee maker is built to brew thousands of cups to come. Perfect as a regular brewer or as a Cuban coffee maker!
- THE PERFECT GIFT – This suave espresso coffee maker is the ideal stocking stuffer or Christmas gift for the caffeine connoisseur in your life to use time and time again. Reach out if you have any questions!
Our bonVIVO brand comprises a wide range of high-quality kitchen and home accessories with an unmistakable sense of style. The highest quality, sustainability and multi-functional practicality are of utmost importance to us. This is why we carefully select only the best materials for our products and are also committed to smart design. The bonVIVO product range is distinguished by a modern look, clear lines and a sophisticated sense of style. Our products give your home that certain something special and add a touch of class to your everyday life.
The best Italian style espresso maker
With the right ingredients and our Intenca you can make as good an espresso as a top barista. It is very easy to prepare after practicing just a few times and the taste will tempt and delight you. The bonVIVO stove top espresso maker extracts the full flavour from the ground coffee beans in a traditional brewing process from the kettle up through the tube.
6 simple steps to the perfect espresso
- Fill the pot with water until just under the valve.
- Place the filter in the pot and fill it with coffee powder until it is full.
- Screw the bottom and top of the pot tightly together.
- Place the moka pot on the stove (ceramic, electric, gas or induction) at medium setting.
- As soon as coffee emerges from the tube, the pot can be removed from the stove. The residual heat will push the remaining water upwards.
- Pour the coffee into an espresso cup and add milk and sugar according to taste
Simple and elegant design
Our products are known for their stylish design. With different variations in silver and copper-chrome finish, we aim to cover a wide range of tastes and wants. We attach great importance to quality and functionality. Our espresso maker is made of high-quality stainless steel.
Easy to care for
We recommend cleaning the espresso maker after use. If the coffee grounds remain in the filter for too long, discolouration may occur. The moka pot can be washed in the dishwasher. However, washing by hand is more gentle on the product and therefore recommended.