Bounce Pro MSC-4028 My First Trampoline, 7’H
The 7′ high My First Trampoline features a unique design with a high-quality galvanized steel tube frame and blow-molded plastic legs that allow for indoor and outdoor use. The encased steel frame is galvanized to prevent rusting and to provide strength and stability. Three large, plastic legs add a playful twist to the design while giving structural stability and safety. Steel springs are used to provide a smooth, deep bouncing motion and to avoid the typical problems with elastic bands, such as decaying and breaking. The jump mat and spring pad protector are made with UV-resistant materials and are suitable for outdoor use.
The spring cover is sewn into the jump mat to prevent your child’s fingers and toes from getting caught between the springs. The safety enclosure is made with large diameter galvanized steel tubes in a 3-arch design to provide extra strength and flexibility. This is combined with UV-resistant PE netting to make sure that kids stay safety inside the trampoline when bouncing and parents have unrestricted visibility to their kids’ activities. Kids will have hours of fun on My First Trampoline and parents can rest assured that all USA safety standards are met or exceeded. Designed for kids ages 3-10 with a maximum user weight of 100 pounds. Only one should jump at a time and adult supervision is always recommended.
- Unique hexagon shape with robust blow-molded plastic legs covering galvanized steel frame
- Jump mat, spring pad protector, and enclosure netting are UV treated and tested to 2 times the ASTM safety standard
- Jump mat is same quality as those used in larger trampolines
- Coupled with steel springs provides a deep, smooth bounce
- Safety enclosure uses a 3-arch design to provide extra strength to keep child inside jumping area
- PE netting helps keeps child safely on trampoline and permits unrestricted visibility of play area
- Jump mat and spring cover are sewn together to prevent fingers and toes safety away from the springs
- Steel springs provide a better bounce and avoid problems with elastic bands which can decay and break
- Made with quality, long-lasting materials to provide years of enjoyment
- Only 1 child should jump at a time
- Adult supervision is always necessary when kids are playing