Brita Standard Metro Water Filter Pitcher, Small 5 Cup, Legacy Filter 1 Count
Your water filter pitcher can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first three pitchers of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard.
Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
- The slim, BPA-free Metro water pitcher with filter holds 6 cups of water, enough to fill 2 24-ounce reusable water bottles
- Get great-tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles a year
- This space efficient Brita pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves, features an easy-fill locking lid and is easy to pour; Height 9.8″; Width 4.45″; Length/Depth 9.37″; Weight 1.39 pounds
- Brita is the water filter reducing chlorine (taste & odor), Mercury, Copper, Zinc and Cadmium; always get cleaner, filtered water with an electronic indicator that makes filter reminders effortless
- Compatible with Longlast and Standard water filters; for the freshest tasting water, replace your Longlast filter after 120 gallons or approximately every 6 months or Standard filter after 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months; 16.9 oz water bottle;Based on IRI data;vs. tap
Its just the right size for a small apartment fridge and is an excellent size. It cuts the nasty pool water city water taste out as I expected. Hopefully it filters out the other toxins in my water like the high levels of pharmaceuticals.
The red color I like and its a more simple easier design. I highly recommend these pitchers.