Brondell FreshSpa Comfort+ Dual Temperature Bidet Attachment and Dual Nozzle with Retractable Nozzles and Self- Cleaning Function
- DUAL TEMPERATURE: Adjustable water temperature for warm and cool water bidet washes.
- THIN AND SECURE: The slim profile reduces stress points while providing a sleek and streamlined look.
- DUAL NOZZLES: Dual self-cleaning nozzles for front and rear washes and fully adjustable water pressure with easy to use dials.
- QUALITY COMPONENTS: Metal braided hose, all metal t-valve, and 81” of hot water tubing specifically designed to withstand high temperatures and high water pressure for optional hot water connection. Only use included Brondell hot water hose with this product.
- WE ARE BRONDELL: Born and raised in San Francisco, CA Brondell makes healthy home products crafted for excellence. As a proud Mark Cuban company since 2005, we aim to approach the market with creative thought, pioneer spirit, and a maverick attitude.
Innovative thin design (0.25″), optional warm water connection for adjustable bidet wash temperature
The Brondell FreshSpa Comfort+ Dual Temperature Bidet Attachment mounts under your existing toilet seat and provides an easy and affordable way to wash with water. Powered only by your home’s water pressure, this bidet attachment is totally non-electric and features dual nozzles for feminine front wash and posterior wash. Warm water is supplied by the easy connection to your sink’s hot water line, and the temperature is fully adjustable for a comfortable wash each and every time.
The FreshSpa Comfort+ Dual Temperature Bidet Attachment has a sleek, thin design (0.25”) that fits nicely under your toilet seat with no gap between the seat and toilet rim. This industry-leading bidet attachment can be installed by anyone in just minutes and all necessary parts are included in the box. With our bidet toilet seat attachments, you can transform your toilet into a bidet in minutes without replacing your toilet seat. Made with durable, high-quality products, our bidet attachments are a great option for anyone. Whether you’re renting your home, have a limited budget, or have never tried a bidet in the past, simply secure one of these bidet attachments on your toilet and see what you’ve been missing.
If you’re at all eco-conscious, you’ve probably changed some of your behaviors to help save paper. Old-growth forests are a precious natural resource that needs to be protected. Though it’s easy to forget about the lowly roll of bathroom tissue, toilet paper is a huge industry. A two-roll-a-week habit supports an industry worth $30 billion worldwide. And quadruple-ply, extra-fluffy, cottony-soft toilet paper rolls come at a huge cost not just to your wallet (Americans alone spend about $8 billion a year), but also to the environment. For starters, using toilet paper is bad for the environment because it is a single-use paper product.
The environmental impact of toilet paper gets even worse when you look at how toilet paper is manufactured.
Toilet paper manufacturing is a shockingly wasteful process. Old-growth forests are cut down with the water wasted to clean and prepare the pulp, plus energy costs of manufacture and transportation. A variety of chemicals are also involved in the manufacturing process, contributing to toilet paper’s negative environmental impact. Chlorine bleaches the pulp white and makes toilet paper feel softer. It also severely pollutes local water sources.
For both your own health and the health of the environment, it’s time to make the switch. You’ll feel good about the environmental benefit of bidets, and your wallet will feel good about buying fewer dead trees.
- Product dimensions: 10.5″L x 15.5″W x 3″H
- Ceramic-core internal valve and uni-body construction prevents leaks
- Warm water connection is optional and can be capped off
- 2 all-metal T-Valves for water connections
- Easy DIY installation with all necessary parts included
- ABS plastic, ceramic, metal
- 0.25″ thin
- Fits most toilets
- All necessary accessories included
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets, Cold Water Metal T-Valve Connector (7/8″ x 7/8″ x 3/8″), Cold Water Braided Metal Hose, Teflon Tape, Hot Water 3/8″ Metal T-Valve, 1/4″ Pressure Connector, Hot Water Tubing
- Non-battery, non-electric – powered by your home’s water pressure