C2O Pure Coconut Water with Espresso | Plant Based | Non-GMO | Dairy Free | Essential Electrolytes | 17.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 12)
Not all coconut waters are created equal. C2O has taken extra care to select and pack what we believe to be the best tasting coconut water in the world. Here’s what makes C2O different: Our 100% pure C2O is from young green coconuts from an especially fragrant and tasty variety that are unique to the inland soils of Thailand. These coconuts are a fresh water varietal that yield a more delightful taste than the salty flavor that accompanies more commonly used coastal coconuts. All our coconut water is packed fresh, with each batch flavor-tasted before being packed to ensure every can has our signature flavor and the quality that makes C2P so popular among coconut water lovers. C2O’s great taste is all pure, unlike some others who add extra sweeteners or flavors to mask their saltier taste.
- Green Coconut Difference: We use young green coconuts from the inlands of Thailand for a sweeter, freshwater taste that’s more appealing than other salty, coastal flavors; Balanced with espresso extract & coconut milk for added flavor & energy
- Natural Energy Booster: Enjoy a 100% all-natural pick-me-up; It’s a dairy-free, vegan beverage offering a clean energy boost with 199 mg of caffeine; It’s also the perfect pre- or post-workout drink
- Plant-Based Hydration: Each sip provides an excellent source of many essential vitamins, electrolytes, sodium and more potassium than one banana — all of which helps keep your body hydrated and healthy
- Better-Choice Beverage: It’s low fat, gluten-free, non-GMO and never from concentrate; There are no artificial ingredients, colors or preservatives, making it the best alternative to sugar-filled coffee drinks, fruit juices, sports drinks and sodas
- Smart Buy: Comes as a pack of 12 – 17.5 fl oz cans; Explore our other tropical and exotic flavored coconut waters, available in different sized bottles, cartons, and canned varieties; Our coconuts are sourced through sustainable farming methods