Kids Against Maturity: Card Game for Kids and Families Party Night.
Kids Against Maturity: Card Game for Kids and Families, Super Fun Hilarious for Family Party Game Night BEST HOUSEHOLD FUN GAME– Beloved Evolved Parents, Children Against Maturation is the ideal parental device to approach playtime and also family members time. Are you sick of the very same old dated games every game evening? This instantaneous standard was made and also played by parents like you. With age-appropriate toilet humor as well as funny innuendos for the grownups, it can be delighted in by every ages. Best results when played with 4 players or more.
- BEST FAMILY FUN GAME – Dear Evolved Parents, Kids Against Maturity is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time. Are you sick of the same old dated games every game night? This instant classic was made and played by parents like you. With age-appropriate toilet humor and funny innuendos for the adults, it can be enjoyed by all ages. Best results when played with 4 players or more.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE – One game set includes 600 question and answer cards and a handy box to store it all. It’s portable and a take anywhere size game. Become an instant champion while camping, sleepovers, game nights, family gatherings, summer camp, plane trips and more!
- IT’S SIMPLE & ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS – Kids Against Maturity combines the tried and tested fill-in-the- blank game-play, a perfect enjoyable hilarious way to bring your family together.
- GET THE GAME ROLLING IN SECONDS – Each player gets 10 white answer cards and takes turns asking the blue question cards. Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game.
- OBLIGATORY WARNING – Humorless hover-parents and those who don’t appreciate flatulence jokes, may not approve. PLEASE REMOVE ANY CARD THAT YOU DON’T APPROVE OF. One thing is for sure; just like other tabletop board games, it’ll get your kids away from their phones, tablets, Fortnite, and other electronic devices for at least 30-90 min. Unplug together!