Champion Power Equipment 3100 PSI 2.2-GPM Low Profile Gas Pressure Washer
The Champion Power Equipment 100780 3100-PSI 2.2-GPM Low Profile Gas Pressure Washer provides cost-effective, “do-it-yourself” cleaning power. The combination of practical features with high-performance components results in better cleaning with less effort for all your outdoor projects. This 3200-PSI pressure washer performs well under pressure no matter what the job. Whether your outdoor cleaning project involves your patio, deck, outdoor furniture, siding, fence, driveway, car, truck, boat, RV, farm equipment or something else, Champion’s wheelbarrow-style pressure washer is designed for performance. It’s important to have the right nozzle for the job, since the size of the nozzle affects water flow and pressure. The five quick-connect nozzles (0˚, 15˚, 25˚, 40˚, soap) ensure maximum cleaning performance for any type of job. Extend your reach with the included 25-foot high-pressure. Use detergents hassle-free with the onboard 1-gallon detergent tank. The Annovi Reverberi heavy-duty axial cam pump is designed for high performance and long pump life, and will ensure consistent cleaning performance for everyday jobs. . Champion’s wheelbarrow-style design along with the 12-inch wheels make this pressure washer easy to maneuver. The handy hose storage strap plus onboard storage for the rubber high-pressure hose, trigger gun and spray wand ensure you’ll have what you need when you need it, plus you’ll be able to keep moving without having to stop and put things away. The durable steel frame is built to last. Powered by a 224cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine with a 0.9-gallon fuel tank and designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this unit has a 0.6 qt. oil capacity (recommended 10W-30 plus funnel are included). This pressure washer is EPA certified. Buy with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 2-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 3100 PSI with 2.2 GPM backed by Champion’s 224cc single-cylinder OHV engine
- Quick-connect gun, wand and five nozzles (0˚, 15˚, 25˚, 40˚, soap), a 25-foot high-pressure, quick-connect hose plus a detergent tank and hose for handling a variety of jobs
- Ergonomic comfort grip trigger gun reduces fatigue, plus onboard storage for the high pressure, hose, trigger gun and spray wand
- High-performance Annovi Reverberi axial cam pump provides consistent cleaning for everyday jobs
- Includes 2-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts