Chantal Induction 21 Steel 2-Piece Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan Set in Brushed Stainless Steel
Made from strong Japanese steel, the construction and design of the Induction 21 Steel cookware line guarantee superior quality. This Fry Pan set includes an 8 in. and 10 in. Fry Pan. The main body of these fry pans have copper melted into the steel, which effortlessly conducts heat quickly and evenly. Titanium is also added for strength and durability to endure everyday cooking. To ensure healthy cooking, the steel is nickel free to prevent allergic reactions to nickel. dripless pouring rim reduces spillage along the side of the body.
The easy-clean ceramic coating is PFOA and PTFE free, and no toxic fumes are released during heating. These ceramic coated fry pans are the perfect choice for frying eggs, searing fish fillets, browning chicken breasts and sauteing vegetables. Featuring a wide flat bottom, sloped sides and cool to the touch, long ergonomic handles. This is the best steel for magnetic induction and perfect for all cooktops. Handwash only.
- Premium non-stick ceramic coating from Whitford provides easy-clean cooking surface
- Limited 4-year warranty for ceramic-coated fry pans
- Stunning brushed stainless steel body with polished band
- Includes: 8 in. and 10 in ceramic-coated fry pans
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Ergonomic long handle is cool to the touch on most stovetops
- PFOA and PTFE free
- Perfect for all cooktops, including magnetic induction