Thundershirt Classic Dog Anxiety Jacket, XS, Heather Grey
Thundershirt uses gentle hugging to calm your dog. With its patented design, Thundershirt’s Classic Dog Anxiety Jacket gentle, constant pressure has a dramatic calming effect for most dogs if they are anxious, fearful or overexcited. Based on surveys completed by over two thousand customers, over 80% of dogs show significant improvement in symptoms when using Thundershirt. Thundershirt Classic Dog Anxiety Jacket is already helping hundreds of thousands of dogs around the world and is recommended by thousands of veterinarians and trainers. Thundershirt helps keep animals calm so they are more comfortable in situations that were once frightening.
- Patented design applies gentle, constant pressure to calm anxiety, fear, and over-excitement. This gentle hugging produces a dramatic calming effect.
- Calms your dog during fireworks, thunder, separation, travel, vet visits, grooming, and much more with no training and no medication.
- Comfortable and easy on/off. Made of durable, breathable, soft fabric that is washable.
- Recommended by trainers and veterinarians to relieve stress-related behaviors such as jumping, excessive barking, and inappropriate marking.
- Proven effective in over 80% of dogs.
USING FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME: ThunderShirt is designed to be safe to leave on for extended periods of time when appropriate for the situation or issue. When sized correctly and properly put on with a soothingly snug fit, your dog should be very comfortable. If your dog will be wearing a ThunderShirt for more than one hour at a time, we recommend removing ThunderShirt every one to two hours during the initial periods to check for any signs of irritation points. Irritation points are very rare, but it is best to be cautious. After confirming no irritation points during initial uses for extended periods, we recommend that you still remove the ThunderShirt at least twice a day for thirty minutes.
CHEST STRAPS SHOULD BE LOOSE AROUND NECK: Use the �two-finger� collar rule when applying the neck straps (i.e. easily slide two fingers between the neck straps and your dogs neck without pressure). The neck straps are only intended to keep the ThunderShirt in place.