Community Coffee Dark Roast Variety Pack 72 Count Coffee Pods Dark Roast, Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Brewers 24 Count (Pack of 3)
Dark coffee lovers, this is variety pack is for you. Featuring our Dark French Roast, our Signature Blend Dark Roast and our Café Special Medium-Dark Roast. This product contains a 3 pack of 24 single serve coffee pods (Keurig compatible K-Cups). Enjoy 72 cups of coffee. Since Cap blended the first batch of Community® coffee, we’ve seen plenty of change — both inside and outside the company.
We’ve evolved to better serve our customers, but we’ve also tried to stay true to our roots and the community that got us started. That’s why for over 100 years we’ve maintained an unwavering dedication to making the best-tasting, highest-quality coffee we possibly can — all while developing better methods of sourcing, superior roasting techniques and innovative ideas to keep our coffee at its peak of flavor and freshness.
We simply love making coffee, and we find inspiration in every part of the process, from planting the beans to serving the perfect cup. Above all, we’re inspired by the people we work with, the customers we serve and the connections we’ve built together.
- House Blend: From our home to yours. Roasted to a medium-dark color developing a rich flavor with notes of milk chocolate and berry. Makes a perfectly balanced cup with a smooth, clean finish
Coffee Pods: We take high-quality 100% Arabica beans, roast and grind them to perfection, then package them in single-serve coffee pods that are Keurig 2.0 (k-cup) compatible for quick, easy brewing
- Community Is Everything: From using responsibly sourced coffee beans to programs that support military service members, local schools and more, Community Coffee gives back to our partners and local communities in every way we can
How You Like It: We have k-cup compatible single-serve coffee pods for a quickly brewed cup. For reusable pods, we have whole beans or ground coffee for the same great Community Coffee taste
- Quality Assured: All of our coffee beans go through a rigorous scoring system for body, balance, flavor and aroma. Only then can they be considered fit to bear the Community Coffee name
We focus on every detail of our coffee so that each cup is consistently fresh and flavorful. It’s a tradition our family embraced decades ago, and it’s just as important to our process today.
We work with many family-run farms, and the relationships we’ve built over the years are essential to the quality and taste of our coffees.
Using recipes perfected over four generations, we roast and blend these coffees to create the rich, smooth flavor you’ve come to expect time after time, cup after cup.
- Sourcing Coffee At Origin
Bringing you the best coffee in the world starts with searching for the perfect growing conditions and perfect farming communities. We invest in farms and farmers to ensure quality from planting season through harvesting season.
- The best coffee beans must then be picked at their peak ripeness, and in some cases by hand. We’ll sip coffee with these families right where the coffee grows and determine which coffee beans are best suited for our special blends. It’s that commitment to quality that gives our coffees the same freshness and flavor you’ve come to expect, cup after cup.
- Our commitment to farmers is built on a long-running foundation of shared values, shared goals and trust. We give back to their communities by investing in education and mentorship programs, building new infrastructure, and creating work programs for local farmers
- Generations Of Experience
Our experts have decades of experience as tasters. More importantly, they have the expertise of four generations behind them.
- Our experts are not just company, local or regional experts; they’re global specialists with relationships that span the industry and the world.
- Roasting – Attention To Detail
Every step in our coffee’s journey is taken with an uncompromising commitment to quality and an unparalleled passion for great-tasting coffee.
- Great coffee is also the product of great people, real masters who immerse themselves in the process from beginning to end. Our roasters are seasoned by decades of experience, they’ve mastered the secrets of time and temperature that make our coffee bold and rich, bright and surprising, smooth and subtle.
- Our coffee is constantly watched, brewed, smelled and tasted by our experts focused on making rich, bold and flavorful coffee.
- Steeped In Tradition
Since Community Coffee Company was started in 1919, it’s been family owned and family operated.
- We ensure our coffee is roasted and blended just the right way, using recipes perfected for almost 100 years. We personally taste our coffee every day, and enjoy it in our own homes.
- We pore over every detail of our coffee at every step, so if it’s not rich enough, or smooth enough, or bold enough, it doesn’t get our family name. That devotion to quality is what makes every sip of our coffee so fresh, so flavorful and so good.
Package Dimensions : 11.81 x 8.62 x 6.06 inches; 3 Pounds
See Product Packaging
For the best tasting cup, we recommend using your brewer’s 8 ounce brew option.