Community Coffee Special Blends Variety Pack 36 Count Medium to Dark Roast, Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Brewers (12 Count, Pack of 3)
Experience three of our signature blends, medium roasted Breakfast Blend, medium-dark roasted House Blend and Signature Blend Dark Roast, the blend that started it all. Made from only 100% select Arabica coffee beans. Enjoy 36 cups of coffee. Enjoy the taste of our medium to full body coffees, low to medium brightness, with a rich and smooth taste. Perfect coffe and dessert pairings: enjoy Signature Blend with your chocolate desserts as well as complex multi-flavored desserts.
Enjoy Breakfast Blend with creamy and tart desserts, as wel as fruit pastries and rich cakes and pies. Medium to Dark Roast Variety Pack also available in 12 ounce ground coffee bag variety pack and 54 count, 72 count, and 100 count box single serve coffee pods (compatible with Keurig KCup brewers). You may also enjoy our extra dark French Roast and other blends from our gourmet coffee line: Private Reserve Louisiana Blend, and Private Reserve Evangeline Blend.
The roast refers to the temperature which the coffee bean was roasted. The roast determines the flavor of the coffee. Light roasts are described as ‘sweet’ or ‘well-balanced’, while dark roasts are intense and lively. The body is the weight of the cofee on the tongue. It’s described as ‘syrupy’, ‘heavy’ or ‘buttery’. The brightness (acidity) refers to the tangy quality, liveliness or bright note that highlights the flavor of the coffee. Acidity is felt on the sides and back of the tongue. High acidity is described as ‘winey’, ‘bright’, ‘lively’, ‘sharp’, or ‘tangy’.
- RICH & SMOOTH: Experience three of our signature blends, medium roasted Breakfast Blend, medium-dark roasted House Blend and Signature Blend Dark Roast, the blend that started it all. Made from only 100% select Arabica coffee beans. Enjoy 36 cups of coffee.
FIND YOUR PERFECT BLEND: A blend for every taste; medium roast Breakfast Blend for a perfect morning, Café Special or Coffee & Chicory (New Orleans tradition) for an afternoon perk, an evening cup of Signature Dark, Decaf, or a flavored coffee blend for a treat.
- MAKE IT COMMUNITY: Community Coffee is dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve with passion for ensuring everything we do is as good as our coffee through sustainable coffee bean sourcing, giving back to single-origin coffee farms, military and education.
HINT OF FLAVOR: Flavored coffee fan? Try Pecan Praline, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Mardi Gras King Cake coffee, or seasonal: Sugar Dusted Beignet, Spiced Pumpkin Pecan Pie, Dark Chocolate Peppermint in ground or single serve (for Keurig K-cup brewers).
- JUST HOW YOU LIKE IT: Single-serve coffee pods (k cup compatible), whole beans for your coffee bean grinder, coarse ground coffee for a French press, ground coffees for every coffee maker or steep overnight for cold brew or iced coffee.
Using recipes perfected over four generations, we roast and blend our coffees to create the rich, smooth flavor you’ve come to expect time after time, cup after cup.
- Sourcing Coffee At Origin
Bringing you the best coffee in the world starts with searching for the perfect growing conditions and perfect farming communities. We invest in these farms and farmers to ensure quality from planting season through harvesting season.
- Generations Of Experience
Our in-house experts have decades of experience as tasters. Not just company, local or regional experts; they’re global specialists with relationships that span the industry and the world.
- Roasting – Attention To Detail
Every step in our coffee’s journey is taken with an uncompromising commitment to quality and an unparalleled passion for great-tasting coffee.
- Steeped In Tradition
Since Community Coffee Company was started in 1919, it’s been family owned and family operated. We ensure our coffee is roasted and blended just the right way, using recipes perfected for almost 100 years.
Package Dimensions : 12.7 x 6.3 x 4.4 inches; 1.5 Pounds