DEWALT DCD805B XR 1/2-in 20-volt Max-Amp Variable Speed Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill
Designed to help you complete demanding fastening and drilling projects, this DEWALT DCD805B 20V MAX XR® Brushless 1/2-in Hammer Drill/Driver delivers the durability and performance professionals need on jobsite. Quickly drive fasteners into material with its powerful brushless motor. Speed through masonry drilling applications with up to 34,000 bpm thanks to an integrated hammer mode function.
This lightweight, well-balanced Hammer Drill/Driver was built compact to help users comfortably work in tight spaces for extended periods of time. The 3-position, pivoting LED is designed to enhance visibility in dimly lit work areas with its 3 mode settings and up to 70 Lumens of brightness. Includes belt hook.
- COMPLETE CHALLENGING PROJECTS with up to 40% more UWO versus the DCD796B using DCB205 battery or DCBP034 DEWALT POWERSTACK™ battery (sold separately)
- ACCESS HARD TO REACH WORK AREAS: Compact 7-in size is 1/2-in shorter in length compared to the DCD796, tool head only
- HIGH BIT RETENTION with 1/2-in metal ratcheting chuck
- PRO-LEVEL SPEED, CONTROL, AND PRECISION: High-speed transmission with variable trigger and 2 speed settings (0-650/0-2,000 rpm)
- BRIGHTEN DARK WORK AREAS: Adjustable, 3-position 70 Lumens LED with 3 modes, including LED spotlight mode which features a 20-minute shutoff function for extended work time in low-light spaces
- DESIGNED TO HELP YOU GET MORE DONE with optimized performance and runtime, DEWALT DCD805B
- MANAGE AND TRACK TOOLS AT THE JOBSITE: Drill/Driver chip pocket accepts Tool Connect™ chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect™ Site Manager app for seamless worksite asset management (DCE042 sold separately)
- Click here for more DEWALT Hammer Drill on Our Website