DEWALT DCD998B XR POWER DETECT 1/2-in 20-volt Max 8-Amp Variable Speed Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill
The new range of DEWALT DEWALT DCD998B 20V MAX XR tools with POWERDETECT tool technology maximize performance when used with high-capacity XR batteries.
Using the 20V MAX 8Ah battery, the Drill will output up to 29% more power and get 60% more runtime than the standard XR Drill.
- DEWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- DEWALT DCD998B Hammer Drill has 3-speeds, high performance, all-metal transmission to optimize tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run-time for drilling in masonry materials
- Heavy-duty 1/2-in ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20x brighter than previous model
- LED spotlight mode features 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- Click here for more DEWALT Hammer Drill on Our Website