DEWALT DCF787C1 20-volt Max 1/4-in Variable Speed Brushless Cordless Impact Driver (1-Battery Included)
DEWALT DCF787C1 Brushless cordless impact driver is powered by a 20-volt MAX battery (1.5 Ah battery included). DEWALT DCF787C1 1/4-in impact driver’s compact and light design allows the tool to be utilized in tight areas while the LED provides visibility in dark, confined areas without producing shadows.
DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed motors and the ergonomic comfort grip handles reduce user fatigue and increase tool control. Impact driver is backed by DEWALT 3-year limited warranty, providing peace of mind.
- Includes DCF787 Brushless cordless impact driver, (1) 20 V MAX 1.5 Ah battery, (1) charger and a soft case
- Compact (5.55-in front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs) design fits into tight areas
- LED with 20-second delay after trigger release, provides visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4-in hex chuck accepts 1-in bit tips
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- 3-Year limited warranty
- Click here for more DEWALT Impact Driver on Our Website