DEWALT DCF896B 20-Volt MAX XR Cordless Brushless 1/2 in. Mid-Range Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil & Tool Connect (Tool-Only)
The DEWALT DCF896 Cordless Brushless 1/2 in Impact Wrench is based off of the latest edition to the DEWALT impact wrench family, the DCF894. Integrated Bluetooth technology pairs this tool with the free Tool Connect mobile app and online inventory manager portal, allowing users to track, manage and customize the tool settings.
Through the app, users are able to program 3-customized modes based on individual needs and have control over forward and reverse speed to account for different fastener sizes and types, LED brightness and delay as well as Precision Wrench and the all new exclusive Precision Tap modes. Within Precision Wrench, users can program the tool to automatically shut off after impacting for a set amount of time, useful for those performing repeatable applications and helps with tightening consistency by removing variability in impact time.
Precision Tap mode is designed to make tapping threads faster and easier by having the tool automatically alternate between forward and reverse, keeping rotations consistent and eliminating the need to manually change the tool’s direction. Use this tool along with other Tool Connect offerings for a complete management solution.
DEWALT DCF896B Features
- 330 ft./lbs. of maximum fastening torque and 600 ft./lbs. of maximum breakaway torque to complete a wide variety of applications
Compact design of only 6.95 in. and 3.48 lbs. allows access to tight spaces and reduces user fatigue
- 3 fully customizable modes allow you to personalize your impact wrench through the Tool Connect app including setting: speed, LED brightness and delay, Precision Wrench control and Precision Tap controls
Precision Wrench allows user to set runoff speed in reverse helping to prevent fastener runoff, in forward users can set pause before impact and auto shut off times to aide in fastening consistency
- Precision Tap automatically alternates the tool between forward and reverse allowing for easier and faster cutting of threads (versus manual tapping)
Brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed models
- Variable speed trigger helps provide speed control to the user
Through the Tool Connect app receive diagnostics on your impact wrench such as internal coin cell battery life, tool temperature, number of trigger pulls and how long the tool has been running
- Track your tool utilizing the last seen feature which provides the street address of where your tool was last in range of a Tool Connect enabled device
- Help prevent theft by setting the tool to disable when out of range and receiving out of range alerts
- Easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on the Tool Connect inventory manager software, increasing accountability and reducing lost tools
- Click here for more DEWALT Impact Wrench on Our Website