DeWalt DCK249E1M1 20V MAX XR Compact Hammer Drill/Driver 2-Tool Combo Kit w/ (1)2 Ah and (1)4 Ah Battery
This XR Brushless 2-Tool Kit includes one Compact Hammer Drill/Driver, one 1/4-in Impact Driver, two 20V MAX lithium ion batteries, a charger, and a carrying bag. The 1/4-in Brushless Cordless 3-Speed Impact Driver Compact size (5.3-in front-to-back length) and lightweight (3.4 lbs) design is ideal for working in confined spaces. Though the Impact Driver is lightweight and compact in size, it does not sacrifice performance with its brushless motor that delivers up to 1,825 in-lb of torque and 3,250 rpm for driving large-diameter screws.
Designed to help you complete demanding fastening and drilling projects, this 20V MAX XR® Brushless 1/2-in Hammer Drill/Driver delivers the durability and performance professionals need on jobsite. Quickly drive fasteners into thick material with its powerful brushless motor, which outputs up to 40% more Unit Watts Out compared to DCD796B using DCB205 battery or DCBP034 DEWALT POWERSTACK™ compact battery (DCB205 is sold separately).
DCD805 will help you Speed through masonry drilling applications with up to 34,000 bpm thanks to an integrated hammer mode function. Both Tools are equipped with LED lights for better visibility, The 3-position pivoting LED on the Drill Driver is designed to enhance visibility in dimly lit work areas with its 3 mode settings and up to 70 Lumens of brightness. They are backed by a 3-year, limited warranty so you can buy with confidence.
This cordless kit includes one of our most powerful, most compact, and lightest weight 20V MAX battery, with 50% more power, 25% more compact, and 15% less weight than the DCB203. The DEWALT POWERSTACK™ compact battery works with all DEWALT® 20V MAX power tools and chargers.
- COMPLETE CHALLENGING PROJECTS using DCD805 with up to 40% more UWO vs. the DCD796B using DCB205 battery or DCBP034 DEWALT POWERSTACK™ battery (sold separately)
- ACCESS HARD TO REACH WORK AREAS: DCD805 is a Compact 7-in size is 1/2-in shorter in length compared to the DCD796, tool head only, DCF850s length is under 4-in for optimized ergonomics and access to difficult-to-reach spots
- BRIGHTEN DARK WORK AREAS: use Integrated 3-LED light to enhance visibility with the DCF887, use the Adjustable, 3-position 70 Lumens LED with 3 modes, includes LED spotlight with a 20-minute shutoff for extended work time in low-light spaces with DCD805
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE BRUSHLESS MOTORs delivers 1,825 in-lb of torque and 3,250 rpm to drive large-diameter screws using DCF887 and expect up to 2,000 rpms on the DCD805 to help increase your drilling productivity
- Both tools have a DEWALT built brushless motor for efficient performance and runtime
- PRO-LEVEL CONTROL and precision with a variable 3-speed trigger on the DCF887
- MANAGE AND TRACK TOOLS AT THE JOBSITE: Drill/Driver chip pocket accepts Tool Connect chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect Site Manager app for seamless worksite asset management (DCE042 sold separately)
- Precision drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control with DCF887
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts, nominal voltage is 18