DEWALT DCK274E2 20V MAX POWERSTACK 2-Tool Combo Kit with 2 Batteries, Charger and Tool Bag
This DEWALT DCK274E2 2-tool brushless kit features a 1/2 in. drill/driver, 1/4 in. impact driver and two DEWALT POWERSTACK™ batteries. The DCF787 impact driver has a compact and lightweight design to fit in tight spaces with up to 1,500 in-lbs of torque. The DCD778 Hammer Drill/Driver’s brushless motor provides 340 unit watts outs (UWO) and also includes an LED to provide optimum illumination in dark spaces .
Both tools feature an ergonomic design for balance and easier tool control. They are backed by a 3-year, limited warranty so you can buy with confidence. DEWALT POWERSTACK™ batteries are our most powerful, most compact, and lightest weight 20V MAX batteries, with 50% more power, 25% more compact, and 15% less weight than the DCB203. The DEWALT POWERSTACK™ compact batteries work with all DEWALT® 20V MAX power tools and chargers.
DEWALT DCK274E2 Features
- DCD778: LONG-LASTING PERFORMANCE: DEWALT® brushless motor was designed to deliver more runtime compared to brushed motors
- DCD778: ACCESS TIGHT WORKSPACES with lightweight, 8 in. front to back design
- DCD778: COMFORTABLE GRIP provides balance and tool control
- DCD778: BRIGHTEN DARK WORK AREAS using integrated LED work light with 20-second trigger release delay for visibility
- DCD778: VERSATILE USE: Suitable for drilling into concrete block, wood, metal, and for fastening projects
- DCF787: MANEUVER WITH EASE: Compact design for mobility and access to difficult-to-reach spots
- DCF787: PRO-LEVEL CONTROL and precision with variable speed trigger
- Regarding 50% more power: vs. DCB203 battery, not in application. Regarding 25% smaller pack and more compact: footprint vs. DCB203 battery
- Regarding 15% lighter vs. DCB203; Regarding our lightest and most powerful: vs. DEWALT 20V MAX batteries 2Ah or lower; Regarding 2x lifetime: charge cycles vs DCB203 battery
- Click here for more Impact Driver on Our Website