DEWALT DCKSS521D2 5-Tool 20-Volt Max Brushless Power Tool Combo Kit with Soft Case (2-Batteries and charger Included)
This power tool combo kit comes with 5-cordless 20V MAX tools, charger, contractor bag, and two 20V MAX 2Ah lithium ion batteries.
The five tools include a DCD777 brushless 1/2-in drill/driver, DCF787 brushless 1/4-in impact driver, DCS356 brushless oscillating multi-tool, DCW210 brushless 5-in random orbital sander and DCL040 work light.
- DCD777 20V MAX 1/2-in Drill/driver is compact (7.52-in front to back), and lightweight design to fit into tight areas
- DCF787 20V brushless 1/4-in impact driver is compact (5.4-in front to back), and lightweight design to fit into tight areas
- DCS356 20V brushless oscillating multi-tool has a Quick-Change accessory system that allows blades and attachments to be changed quickly without wrenches
- DCW210 20V brushless 5-in random orbital sander has variable speed control from 8,000-12,000-OPM to match the speed to the application
- DCL040 Is a bright flashlight to illuminate your work area with LED output of 110-lumens
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts
- Click here for more Power Tool Combo Kit on Our Website
I bought this set because of the sander, with a shop full of people an extra drill and impact come in handy to. But I was worried it would be one of those tools that just sucked the life out of a battery. Well it proved me wrong. Now it’s not as powerful as a corded sander or something your going to sand a whole set of cabinets with. But boy it sure comes in handy out in the field. I have used it in the shop when I’m working on a project myself and it’s done what I needed it to do. The little flash light is a great little bonus too. Just try not to look at it directly, you will see spots. And the oscillating tool is great too. This makes the 3rd or 4th one I own now. Again that’s something my field guys can’t live with out.
So far, so good. Have only used the multi tool. It’s been a trooper and the supplied battery lasts for quite a while. Brushless makes a difference. Can’t wait to make good use of the other tools. This is my first purchase of Dewalt products and I’m good with them for now.