DEWALT DCS377B ATOMIC 20-Volt MAX Cordless Brushless Compact 1-3/4 in. Bandsaw (Tool-Only)
This DEWALT DCS377B Compact Bandsaw is lightweight at 6.6 lbs. with an integrated guard, making it ideal for overhead and one-handed cutting applications. The 1-3/4 in. cut capacity allows for cuts in small-sized metal diameters found on the jobsite.
Adjust to the required speed for cutting through stainless-steel, strut and all thread with the variable-speed trigger and speed dial. Hang this bandsaw in between cuts with the integrated hang hook and illuminate the cutting area with the LED.
This tool is LAYNARD READY (TM) compatible and Tool Connect (TM) Chip-Ready. DEWALT DCS377B
- 1-handed and overhead cutting with the integrated guard
Variable speed trigger and speed dial allow for easy speed adjustment to match the material being cut
- Blade release lever with wrench and single point tracking adjustment
Metal latch secures the pivoting guard when opened for easy blade changes
- LANYARD READY (TM) Compatible
- Tool Connect (TM) CHIP READY: chip pocket accepts Tool Connect (TM) chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect (TM) Site Manager app for easy asset management on the jobsite. (DCE042 sold separately)
- Click here for more Bandsaw on Our Website