DEWALT DW735X 15-Amp Benchtop Planer, Two-Speed Thickness Planer Package, 13-Inch
The DEWALT® 13-in three knife, two speed thickness planer is built to handle large cuts in wide materials with strength and minimum hassle.
Its two speed gear box maximizes flexibility, allowing users to optimize cuts per inch at 96 or 179.
With a fan-assisted chip ejection system that vacuums chips off the cutter head, you can be confident of a clear workspace.
The three knife cutter-head simplifies knife changing, saving time. DEWALT DW735X
A 19-3/4-in cast aluminum base is twice as rigid as a standard 10-in base, providing the toughness you need, regardless of the job. DEWALT DW735X
- Powerful 15-amp, 20,000 RPM motor (10,000 RPM cutterhead speed) handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- 3-knife cutter-head delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier
- 2-speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts-per-inch at 96 or 179 CPI
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
- 19-3/4-in Cast aluminum base is 2 times more rigid than a standard 10-in base and folding tables
- Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user
- Material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
- Extra large turret depth-stop allows users to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
- Includes: dust hose adapter, infeed and outfeed tables and an extra set of knives
- Click here for more Planer on Our Website
- See reviews of DEWALT DW735X on Youtube
I was looking to upgrade and this was my solution. I don’t do much planing but wanted a planer that will last. This has many good reviews so I took a chance. So far I like the way it operates and some features. My previous planer was a two-post with no lock, so there were times that it would change it’s depth just enough to frustrate me. This one seems to hold well for repeated planing. Also, the snipe on the boards is significantly less than expected, but it does exist. The dust port is extremely powerful and I may consider just getting a dust collection bag so I won’t have to run my dust collector. If I have any issues I’ll update the review.
Last year I got this machine as a birthday present. This is best machine in my wood workshop. My friends also saw this machine and several people bought it. I will recommend this machine to my friends.