DEWALT DW872 15 Amp 14 in. (355 mm) Multi-Cutter Saw
The DEWALT DW87215 Amp 14 in. (355 mm) Multi-Cutter Saw is a dry cutting saw that uses a carbide-tipped blade specifically designed for cutting heavy-duty metals. Featuring enough capacity to cut everything from 5 in. black pipe to 2-9/16 in. solid bar stock, this saw is also ideal for cutting threaded rod, struts, angle iron and rebar.
Delivering exceptional speed and superior finished surfaces, there is little need for touchup, so grinding and filling times are reduced. The carbide-tipped blade averages more than 1200 cuts in most applications and with sharpening, you can get up to 5000 cuts. With a powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 hp motor, this DEWALT DW872 saw is designed to stand up to rugged work on a regular basis, making it ideal for jobsite use.
- Cuts a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals
Carbide tipped blade allows the depth of cut to remain constant throughout blade life
- Cuts 4-times faster than chop saws and 8-times faster than portable band saws in 2 in. x 2 in. x 1/4 in. angle iron
14 in. 70-tooth carbide tipped blade delivers a lower cost-per-cut compared to cutting with abrasive wheels
- Specially designed carbide teeth deliver fast, precise, virtually burr-free cuts, reducing the need for preparation grinding
Largest capacity in its class with even more capacity than a deep-cut portable band saw (5-3/16 in. round & 4-1/2 in. x 6-1/2 in. rectangular), allowing user to cut a wider variety of material sizes for more applications
- Ergonomically designed horizontal handle for user comfort and less fatigue. DEWALT DW872
15 Amp, 4 HP motor provides more overload capacity for increased performance and durability
- Patented Quick-Fence tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
Quick-Lock vise allows for fast clamping on different material sizes for increased productivity
- Extra-wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material; the 4 pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench; the solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base
Durable metal top handle for easy portability
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
On-board wheel change wrench allows for convenient storage and reduces the risk of lost wrenches
- Spindle lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily for less downtime
Includes: 15 Amp 14 in. (355 mm) Multi-Cutter Saw, 14 in. Carbide Tipped Blade, Wrench and Vertical Clamp
- 90-day money back guarantee; 1-year free service contract; 3-year limited warranty
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs. DEWALT DW872
- Click here for more Cut-Off Saw on Our Website
There are no reviews yet.