DIABLO D1050CF Steel Demon 10 in. x 50-Tooth Cermet II Metals and Stainless Steel Circular Saw Blade
Diablo’s new Steel Demon Cermet blades cut both metal and stainless steel while providing 5x the cutting performance than standard metal cutting blades. By delivering the ultimate metal cutting performance and unmatched value story, this blade is a game changer for metal cutting.
This blade features new, exclusive innovation with specially formulated Cermet teeth with a Triple Chip Grind Tooth Design, laser cut blade bodies, anti-vibration technology, and PERMA-SHIELD non-stick coating to deliver precise cuts with no sparks and cool, burr-free edges. DIABLO D1050CF
- Newly formulated type II Cermet technology provides a high heat tolerance and increased hardness for superior wear and impact resistance
Exclusive cermet technology for up to 5X longer than standard carbide
- Improved laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool with accurate cuts in metal cutting applications
Triple chip tooth provides less sparks, burr-free finish and longer life
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing a 3-metal brazing system allows metal cutting carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
PERMA-SHIELD non-stick coating for less heat and corrosion
- Ideal for use when cutting ferrous metals and stainless steel. DIABLO D1050CF
Red saw blades are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Click here for more Circular Saw Blade on Our Website