Drinkwell Seascape Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, 70-oz
- With a large water capacity of 70 ounces, it’s the perfect fountain for small to medium sized pets.
- Moving water entices your pet to drink more, encouraging hydration, and the constant circulation inhibits bacteria growth at the bottom of the bowl.
- Includes a replaceable carbon water filter that removes bad tastes and odors, keeping water fresh.
- Submersible pump and circulating water provides quiet operation, making it great for anxious pets and non-disruptive to your home!
- Ceramic design is more hygienic and fits seamlessly with any décor.
Bring fresh, running springs home to your pet with the PetSafe Drinkwell Seascape Ceramic Pet Fountain. This unique water bowl fountain provides your furry friend 70 oz. of fresh, filtered water to drink to their hearts’ desire. The low-voltage, submersible pump constantly circulates the water, keeping the water clean while encouraging your pet’s hydration by making the water more appealing to them—just like stopping by a fresh river in the wild. The soothing flow of water is extremely quiet, making it easily approachable, and non-disruptive. So, sit back and go with the flow. The Seascape Pet Fountain not only fits seamlessly with modern home décor, but keeps your cat or dog healthy and hydrated.
Keep Your Pet Healthy and Hydrated
Let the fountain do the work!
Give your furry friend fresh, flowing water with the PetSafe Seascape Pet Fountain. The flowing water stream encourages your pet to drink more. Let us help keep your pet healthy and hydrated so you and your pet can live happy together.
A Company You Can Trust
- Global brand in pet products for nearly 30 years
- U.S.-based experts available
- We help pets and their people live happy together!
No More Worry
The flowing stream helps encourage your pet to drink more, so she gets the right amount of water each day to keep her healthy and hydrated.
No More Dirty Water
With this pet fountain, your pet never has to drink dirty water again. The constant water circulation helps to promote good pet hygiene, while the dual filtration refreshes the water.
More Happy Moments
By keeping your pet healthy and hydrated, you and your pet can enjoy playtime more and live happy together.
3 Easy Steps to Clean the Pump
Take the Pump apart
Remove & keep the blue faceplate by using your finger to pull on the small tab on the side.
Remove the Stator
Remove & keep the blue teardrop-shaped stator by pulling up on the small lip.
Remove the Impeller
Use a fingernail to pull out the impeller, which is held in place magnetically. Clean the pump parts with warm water and soap, then reassemble.