Bio-Clean Drain Septic 2# Can Cleans Drains- Septic Tanks – Grease Traps All Natural and 100% Guaranteed No Caustic Chemicals! Removes fats Oil and Grease, Completely Cleans Your System.
- LISTING IS FOR 1 TWO POUND CANISTER
- Special combination of natural microbes and enzymes that DIGESTS dead organic waste found in your plumbing system
- Eliminates costly backups. Up to 100 Drain Treatments.
- Environmentally friendly and safe.
- Multi Purpose. Kitchen sinks, showers, bath tubs, garbage disposals, septic tanks & fields, cat litter pans, motor homes and much more!
How Bio Clean works:
In nature, all animal plant matter is broken down and recycled into plant food by enzymes and bacteria. Bio-Clean uses this same principle to remove organic waste that accumulates in your plumbing and septic system. Like all living things, bacteria must “eat” to survive. Fortunately, the grease, hair, soap film and organic waste found in your drains and septic tanks are food for the bacteria in Bio-Clean. The enzymes prepare this “food” or the bacteria by breaking down the large molecules into a size the bacteria can “swallow.”
When mixed with warm water, Bio-Clean immediately goes to work! The enzymes are very fast and start breaking down waste on contact. Bio-Clean contains billions of bacteria and as they eat they double in number every 30 minutes! Unrestricted by gravity, they spread through the entire plumbing system, devouring all the organic waste.
Bio-Clean is a special combination of natural bacteria and enzymes formulated specifically to digest dead organic waste found in your plumbing system.
Bio-Clean will remove the grease, hair, soap scum, food particles, paper, and cotton that are plugging your drain lines.
Bio-Clean will not digest or have any effect on inorganic materials such as a plastic pipe. Bio-Clean will not produce heat, fumes, or boiling as dangerous chemicals do.
Bio Clean Family of products:
Bio Clean is Effective
Immediately after pouring Bio-Clean into the drain, the bacteria begin to eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the bottom, top, and sides of the drain pipe. This is their natural food. They digest the waste and spread throughout your system, cleaning it completely.
- Up to 100 drain treatments per 2 lb. container (perfect for kitchens, baths, showers, drains in your home or business)
- 1 box of packets or two 2 lb. containers treats 1,000 gallon septic tank
- Eliminates the need to cable drains
- Eliminates the need to buy dangerous chemicals
- Cleans plumbing thoroughly instead of just burning a small hole through the waste
- Reduces waste in septic tanks and drain fields requiring less frequent pump outs (saving you money)
Most septic systems in operation today are not functioning well. Chemicals, bleaches, detergents, food preservatives, soaps, and bowl cleaners inhibit or kill bacterial action within your system. This lets solids accumulate in the tank, some of which flow out and clog the drain field.