Worx Cordless Semi-Automatic Driver w/Screw Holder
- [QUICK DRAW BIT CHANGE] This SemiAutomatic Driver switches between 6 bits with a slide-action changer. Cycle from Phillips to flathead and four more of your favorite bits with just the flick of the thumb
- [HOLDS A CHARGE FOR MONTHS] Up to 18 months, as a matter of fact. The efficient 4v MaxLithium battery gives you the driving power you need, and will still have a charge the next time, even if that’s months from now
- [SCREW HOLDER] This innovative attachment keeps the screw in place so you can use the SD Cordless Screwdriver with just one hand
- [NEVER LOSE A BIT] Store bits in the internal Rapid Reloadable Cartridge. No more fumbling in your pockets or watching a bit fall through a floorboard
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [COMES WITH 6 BITS] The reloadable cartridge comes stocked with a PH1, PH2, SL4, SL6, SQ1, and SQ2. Everything you need to get driving
- [COMES WITH CHARGER] The battery is internal, so you just connect the included charger when you need to top it up
- [ONLY 1.1 LBS] At that weight you can drive screws all day without hand strain. And that makes it maneuverable, too. Hold it up high and get into tough places without fatigue
A Better Version of the driver
We took all the bad things of the traditional driver: dropped bits, needing two hands to drive a simple fastener, having to supply the torque by hand—and designed a better tool. The ingenious fastener holder allows for the driving and removal of fasteners with just one hand.
Light and Compact
Since you only need one hand to do the work, it is small enough to fit into tight spaces and you can reach into places you never could if you needed to get both hands in there. And the on-board LED headlamp lets you see what you’re doing in dark spaces.