Earthquake 41273 9 in. Tri-Tip Blade 79 cc Viper Engine Gas Lawn and Landscape Edger with 4-Wheel Design and Multi-Position Pivot Head
The Earthquake Edger is an incredibly versatile tool for homeowners and landscapers alike to achieve beautiful and professional looking borders around lawns, sidewalks, driveways and property lines. With a 79cc Viper Engine you can be confident that there is plenty of power being transferred to the tri-tip spring steel blade to make quick precision cuts that will leave crisp, clean lines. Rolling on the stability of 4 wheels balances the unit, allowing for the user control that is necessary to maintain consistently straight edges. The multi-angle cutting head offers 5 positions from 70 to 110 degrees to ensure that you have the correct angle available to aggressively attack grass types ranging from straight blade to curly creeping. In addition to edging, this unit doubles as a small utility trenching tool for backyard cables and wires. With robust all-steel construction the Earthquake Edger can withstand the abuse associated with cutting through tough weed encroachments or stubborn sod. Backed by a 5 Year Limited Warranty and outstanding US based service and support, you can get excited about taking back the borders of your lawn like a professional detailer with an Earthquake Edger.
- POWER AND FLEXIBILITY: The 79cc Viper Engine spins a tri-tip steel blade at 3400 RPMs providing the power and speed you need to accomplish lawn, sidewalk and driveway edging tasks. The edger can also be used for smaller trenching jobs such as electric fence installation or creating an underground cable run to a garage or shed.
- MULTI-POSITION CUTTING: Our multi-position pivoting head offers 5 different cutting angles from 70-110 degrees allowing the user to select the angle that is best suited to handle any type of grass they need to edge. Head adjustment is made by simply sliding the single-hand operated lever into the appropriate notch on the adjustment plate.
- PRECISION LINES: Clean professional lines can be easily achieved regardless of grass type when you combine the balance of a 4-wheeled design with multi-angled cutting. Use the 90-degree angle option to slice through standard blade grass or select between angles of 70, 80, 100, and 110 degrees to create a clean edge when dealing with creeping or tuberous grasses.
- FLEXIBLE DEPTH CONTROL: Take complete control over your depth of cut with our flexible control mechanism. From the operating position, engage the adjustment lever with one-hand to select from multiple different depth settings from 0.5 inches up to 3.5 inches.
- DEBRIS GUARD AND TOOL HOLDER: A durable chain skirting protects the operator from flying debris while the attached tool holder provides a convenient place to store smaller hand tools making them easily available for lawn and sidewalk detailing.
- WARRANTY AND SERVICE: Earthquake is committed to providing a great product and an even better user experience which is why the Edger is backed by a 5-Year limited warranty and US-based service and support.
|Assembled Depth (in.)||39.67 in||Assembled Height (in.)||38.96 in|
|Assembled Width (in.)||19.47 in||Blade Length (in.)||9 in|
|Blade Thickness (in.)||1/16 in||Handle Length (in.)||6 in|
|Tire/wheel diameter (in.)||7.5|
|Assembly Required||Yes||CA (CARB) Compliant||CARB Compliant|
|Dry Weight (lb.)||57||Edger Type||Wheeled|
|Engine Cycles||4 Cycle||Engine Displacement (cc)||79|
|Engine Make||OEM Branded Engine||Engine Type||Viper|
|Features||Adjustable Cutting Depth, Articulating Head||Fuel Tank Capacity (oz.)||67.8 oz|
|Included||Blade||Maximum Cutting Depth (in.)||3.5|
|Start Type||Recoil Start|
|Trimmer Type||Walk Behind|
Warranty / Certifications
|Certifications and Listings||EPA Approved, IC Rated||Manufacturer Warranty||5-Year Limited Warranty|