ECHO PE-2620 25.4 cc Gas 2-Stroke Cycle Edger
The X Series ECHO PE-2620 gas edger helps create that perfect, crisp edge for a manicured look between your lawn and sidewalk.
The captive wheel mount featured on this lawn edger allows for easy height adjustability and the durable aluminum debris shield has an open face for reduced clogging.
The Pro Torque gear case boosts torque for powering through thick grass and dirt. All ECHO grass edger engines are certified with the highest EPA engine durability rating.
- Use a 50:1 ratio of fuel to oil mix for 2-stroke cycle engines, recommend using only fresh gas with a minimum octane rating of 89 or higher (mid-grade to premium) at all times
50:1 ratio equal 1 US Gal. 89 octane plus 2.6 fl. oz. ECHO PowerBlend gold oil or ECHO red armor oil
- 21.2 cc professional-grade 2 stroke engine
Edge trimmer features a 25.4 cc professional-grade 2-stroke engine
- 1.35 HP for fast, efficient edging
Gas edger comes with a 5-year consumer/2-year commercial warranty
- 2-stage air filtration system dramatically increases cleaning capability and allows for longer maintenance intervals
Contoured aluminum debris shield with open face for reduced clogging
- 2:1 gear reduction to power through tough overgrown grass
Revolutionary combination of low weight and high horsepower
- Large 21 fl. oz. fuel tank for extended run time between fill-ups
Tool-less access for convenient in-field servicing
- Easy start-ability especially for re-starts in hot, dusty climates
Curved shaft offsets the user from the shield and blade for best visibility
The Edger did what I purchased for. I got excellent results. I highly recommend.
Works great! It was a Father’s Day gift for my husband. He loves it. runs great no problems with it