Enerzen O-888 Ozone Generator 20,000 mg/h – Air Purifier Sterilizer Odor Remover Mold Eliminator
- BETTER RESULTS W/ UNIQUE PULSATING FEATURE: Enerzen’s O-888 circuit board with 20,000 mg/h adjusts fan speed and ozone output to create a “pulsating” effect. This aids in destroying any lingering “musty” or imbedded odors and results in longer lasting treatments. Enerzen O-888
- DESTROYS ODORS YOU CAN’T REACH: Ozone reacts directly with contaminents in the air, water, fabrics, and walls to destroy instead of mask them. Unlike other types of air purifiers, it does not require air passing through the machine to eliminate odors. Enerzen O-888
- COMMON USES: Odor decontamination in cars, boats, dumpsters, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, flood and fire affected areas, as well as any cooking, smoking, pet, “musty”, or general odors. Enerzen O-888
- EASY OPERATION: Turn the timer knob. Leave the space. When ozone generation is finished, allow an additional 30 minutes for any residual ozone to revert back to breathable air. Enerzen O-888
- WARNING: All ozone generators are meant to be operated in unoccupied spaces only. Remove any people, pets, or plants. The space may be re-occupied after 30 minutes of “airing out”. Not available for sale in California. EPA Est. No.: 094263-CHN-001
- Click here for more Air Purifier on Our Website
What is ozone?
The word is derived from the Greek word óζειν (ozein), meaning “to smell.”
Odds are, you’ve smelled lightning-produced ozone before. You know that clean, crisp smell ahead of a springtime rain? That’s it. Even if there’s barely any lightning, there are still trace amounts of lightning-produced ozone.
Ozone destroys odors and pollutants instead of masking them.
Unlike other deodorizing methods, ozone actually searches out and destroys problem gases. With three oxygen atoms in each molecule, rather than the two oxygen atoms in the air we breathe, ozone is unstable, so its extra oxygen atom can detach and grab onto odor polluting molecules to change their molecular composition. If the molecules are stinky ones, they can change to be non-smelly aka neutral.
Ozone gets rid of the smelly bits you can’t scrub away.
Ozone reacts with any contaminants in the air, water, fabrics, walls, and ceilings. And unlike other types of air purification systems, an ozone generator does not depend on the air passing through the machine to do its job.
There are no reviews yet.