Evenflo Exersaucer Bouncing Activity Saucer, Sweet Tea Party
Life is better with an ExerSaucer! Delight little eyes and engage little hands with the ExerSaucer® Bouncing Activity Saucer. Give them hours of developmental fun with 360-degree seat spin, a unique rocking base and a variety of colors and textures. A ﬂip book, self-discovery mirror, colorful toys and toy bar will keep baby entertained until the cows come home. Bouncing, reaching, turning and stretching are all part of your child’s development. You’ll also love that the seat cushion is machine-washable, toys are easy to clean, and set-up is quick and easy, without any tools required. With three height settings, the ExerSaucer will be a favorite as they grow.
- 3 position height adjustment grows with child to provide maximum product value
- Removable, machine washable seat pad providing easy and convenient cleaning.Maturity: Discontinue use if child can walk, stand flat-footed in the ExerSaucer in the highest adjustment level or climb out of the product
- Provides physical exercise to develop baby’s neck, back and leg muscles and improve motor skills; Provides baby with a secure learning and play environment
- Helps in development of gross and fine motor skills: object exploration, cause/effect learning, self-awareness, tactile development, visual development, object permanence, hand-eye coordination
- Discontinue use if child is 30 inches tall
The ExerSaucer® Bouncing Activity Saucer offers parents a safe alternative to walkers with a variety of toys that help your baby achieve important developmental milestones. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends parents provide a safe, nurturing, and minimally-structured play environment for their infants. Colorful visuals, sounds and touch stimulate your baby’s mind, while the rocking, spinning and bounce actions exercise their leg, back and neck muscles. Evenflo partnered with the Child Development Institute, to develop ExerSaucer activities that engage a baby’s senses, spark imagination and encourage interaction. For over twenty years, ExerSaucer activity centers have helped children develop their gross motor skills, fine motor skills, object exploration, cause/effect learning, self-awareness, tactile development, visual development, object permanence and hand-eye coordination. Give your baby an ExersAwesome head start.