DEWALT DWS713 15 Amp Corded 10 in. Compound Single Bevel Miter Saw with 20 Series 10 in. 60T Fine Finish Saw Blade
The DEWALT DWS713 10 in. Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor to drive 5,000 RPM, delivering extended power and durability. This 10-in miter saw features a stainless steel miter detent plate and miter lock knob with detent latch. This allows the miter saw to deliver repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 4-1/2 in. of crown molding vertically nested. Its lightweight design and built-in carry handle help make this a portable miter saw you can easily move around the jobsite.
This 10-in compound miter saw is backed by DEWALT 3-year limited warranty for your additional peace of mind. The DEWALT Series 20 10 in. 60T carbide blade DW3106 slices through plywood, chipboard, hardwood and softwood using a miter saw or table saw, finely carving through material with a thin kerf that fosters smooth, quick cutting action.
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 13 positive stops
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support
- 5-1/2 in. beam extends to support up to 16 ft. of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Work stops and supports can be quickly repositioned along the rail
- 2 in. x 6 in. dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90° and 2 in. x 4 in. dimensional lumber at 45°
- 15 Amp motor
- 10 in. blade diameter
- DW3106 computer-balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish
- DW3106 exclusive wedge shoulder design puts more steel behind each tip for increased durability and accuracy
- DW3106 anti-kickback shoulder helps prevent binding
- DW3106 suitable for cutting MDF, veneer, moulding, hardwood, plywood, chipboard and softwood
- DW3106 outfitted with 60-teeth, leaves a fine finish on crosscuts
- DW3106 secure fittings with properly crimped ferrules or hose clamps
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Saw, carbide blade, blade wrench and user guide
2 in. x 6 in. dimensional lumber cross cut capacity
Ultra-sharp construction carbide makes clean cuts