Exotic Nutrition Degu Complete – Nutritionally Complete Healthy Pellet Diet with Whole Oats – for Domesticated Pet Degus
- Complete pellet feed made with whole oats provides a balanced, vitamin-fortified diet.
- Serves as an aid in preventing excess tooth growth and helps satisfy your degu’s natural urge to chew.
- Simply store in your refrigerator to maintain freshness and nutritional value.
- Specially formulated to meet the exact needs of captive and domesticated degus.
- Contains all the nutrition necessary for healthy growth and reproduction.
Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Midds, Corn Meal, Soybean Meal, Soyhulls, Whole Oats, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D2, Vitamin E Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Sulfur, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B-12, Riboflavin, Selenium, Zinc, Salt
Feed about 2 tablespoons (4 oz), twice a day of Degu Complete. Adjust the amount fed to ensure your pet’s optimum body weight. Provide high quality hay or wheat free choice and offer flowers or other treats twice a week. Feed babies free choice. Vitamin and mineral supplements are not required when feeding with an Exotic Nutrition food specific for your pet. Only include supplements if your pet’s diet is made up of less than 70% Degu Complete. Do not leave moistened food in the cage for more than 2 hours or dry food for more than 24 hours. Always provide fresh drinking water to your Degu.