FGO Organic Puerh K-Cup Pods 100 Pods – Keurig Compatible – Naturally Occurring Caffeine, Premium Puerh Tea is USDA Organic, Non-GMO, & Recyclable
- PUERH TEA K-CUPS – 100 Pods filled with premium pu’erh tea from China.
- ORGANIC PUERH TEA – The tea is filled into K-Cup pods in California.
- FGO – Our products are sourced from nutrient dense origins around the world. We are committed to delivering the highest quality, certified organic products at a fair price, to help you live healthy & feel good.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC & NON-GMO – All our products are certified USDA Organic and certified Non-GMO. Look for the USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project seals on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT – We don’t think you should pay for products that you don’t love. If you aren’t enjoying our products, simply let us know and we will refund your order – it’s as easy as that!
USDA Organic* Pu’erh Tea (Camellia sinensis)
You’ll know it after just one taste of our deep, layered and woodsy Pu’erh Tea – you’re drinking time. What sets Pu’erh apart from its green and black tea relatives is an aging process that renders its bitter, smokey flavors into something smooth and slightly sweet. Our organic Pu’erh tea is delicious on its own or with a touch of sugar or honey to draw out its natural sweetness. FGO sells certified organic, 100% Pu’erh tea from from the Yunnan Province of China in boxes of 24 or 100 Keurig(R)-compatible pods or a 4-pack containing 96 pods.
Organic Pu’erh Tea single-serve pods compatible with Keurig(R) K-Cup Brewing Systems (Camellia sinensis)
Imported to the USA from the Yunnan Province of China
Recyclable pods and carton
Long Expiration Dates – 1+ year from when we ship to you
Carefully Packed in the USA ✓
USDA Organic* ✓
GMP Manufacturing ✓
Nuanced flavor from perfectly aged leaves
Boost of plant-based energy
Sourced from ancient tea-growing regions
*Certified USDA Organic by the National Organic Program, NOP ID: C0176459-NOPHDLR-2
**Non-GMO Project Verified, C-200189-2021