This 140 FC-i machine is easy to use with the 0.30 in flux core wire. It can do .035 wire but we do not recommend it because it reduces the duty cycle of the machine. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld! Perfect entry level welder.
- This 140 FC-i machine is easy to use with 0.30 in. flux core wire. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld! Perfect entry level welder.
- It is a powerful welder with up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 1/4 in plate
- The welder is lightweight and portable being 19 lbs. it can easily be carried to any Do-It-Yourself, Maintenance, Repair, Metal Fabrication and Hobbyist project
- It is rugged with an all metal case, built to take the day to day. Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire
- Included with the welder is an 8′ gun, 8′ ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap and a 20A-15A adapter. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- Dimensions: 16.75″ (425.45 millimeters) x 8.125″ (206.38 millimeters) x 12″ (304.8 millimeters), Weight: 19 lbs. (8.62 kilograms), Gasless/flux-core welding only, Portable, Torch wrap, Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control, 120-volt input, 140 AMP output, Welds up to 1/4 in. (6.35 millimeters), Handles .030 in. wire, Includes: 8′ gun, 8′ ground clamp and 20A – 15A adapter, Duty Cycle 30% @ 90A
- Recommended accessories include Contact Tips (60170, 60171 and 60172),Welding Nozzles: (85336 and 85337), Diffuser: (85339), Flux Core Wire: (42300 and 42301), Anti-Spatter Spray: (37030), Nozzle Gel: (37031)
- Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.