GE® 5,000 BTU 115-Volt Electronic Window Air Conditioner with Remote and Eco Mode, White, AHW05LZ
As the #1 Window Air Conditioner Brand in the United States, GE Appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. Coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical. With the GE 115 Volt Electronic Room Air Conditioner with remote, you’ll have all the cooling power you need to keep your space just the right temperature. The GE AHW05LZ 115 Volt delivers 5,000 BTUS to cool small rooms up to 150 sq. ft./ 10 x 12 and features 3 cooling speeds and 3 fan speeds for customizable comfort just the way you like it. With the included EZ mount window installation kit, you’ll be able to cool down your room in no time. Additional features include a one touch lift-out filter for easy cleaning, an electronic thermostat, 24-Hour On/Off Timer and remote control. Powerful and efficient cooling is yours to command.
- 5,000 BTU cooling capacity offers maximum comfort in rooms up to 150 square feet.
- Keep home comfortable and maximize AC efficiency with three cooling settings and fan speeds to choose from.
- The air conditioner Eco Mode automatically turns off the fan and compressor when the room is cool enough, reducing your utility costs.
- Get a filter change reminder when the filter needs cleaning, so you can keep the unit performing at its best.
- Program and adjust air conditioner settings with ease using simple digital controls.
- The unit comes with an included air conditioner remote, so you can adjust the unit from anywhere in the room.
- Make installation in a double hung window quick and easy with an included EZ Mount air conditioner installation kit. Accommodates window width of 21.875-36 inches and height of 13.375 inches.
- Two-way adjustable louvers make it easy to control where the air flows.
- In the event of a power outage, the air conditioner restarts automatically with the last temperature settings.
- This unit requires a 115 Volt outlet type