GE T030N 30-Amp Generator Power Inlet Box
The GE 30 Amp Power Inlet features a single enclosure that allows you to connect your generator power to a panel powering your required loads. It’s compact size and standard features give you the protection and functionality you are looking for. It is designed for use with a generator panel, a load center with an interlock kit or a manual transfer switch for stand-by power.
- Outdoor NEMA 3R Enclosure
- Galvanized steel construction with electro-deposition paint
- UL listed and ANSI certified
- Single enclosure protects against damage from weather and normal field use
- Galvanized steel construction with electro-deposition paint finish prevents corrosion
- Has a rolled edge door for cord protection
- Twist lock power inlet
- L14-30 receptacle
There are no reviews yet.