Glad Zipper Food Storage Freezer Bags – Quart Size – 56 Count Each 4 Pack. Glad Food Storage Bags prevent food from being destroyed and dried out with freezer burn. These bags have an extra tight and wide closure, which locks in freshness easily and securely. The extra thick and durable plastic help to ward off freezer burn by preventing air from reaching the food.
These bags are BPA free and microwaveable so you can safely defrost your food in the microwave. Glad bags are great for storing fruit, cheese and meat in the refrigerator, and also the perfect size for storing tools, toys, travel toiletries, and many other smaller items. With the Yellow and Blue Make Green seal, you know when the bag is fully closed. Using Glad bags give an extra level of protection for your food and for your things.
Glad Zipper Food Storage Freezer Bags – Quart Size – 56 Count Each 4 Pack.
- ZIPPER QUART FREEZER BAGS: Glad zipper freezer bags are BPA free, have a zipper closure and are an essential storage solution for a busy kitchen
- DOUBLE SEAL LOCK ZIPPER: With a quick glide of the Yellow and Blue Make Green Seal, these one quart freezer bags provide an airtight zip seal
- DURABLE FREEZER BAG: Glad Zipper Freezer Bags prevent freezer burn with extra thick and durable plastic and a zipper lock that securely closes every time
- QUART ZIPPER FREEZER BAG: Glad quart freezer bags are ideal for storing food before and after preparation, marinating meat or use as a durable reusable plastic bag to pack and organize items while traveling or on the go
- EXTRA WIDE SEAL: Glad Food Storage Zipper Bags for the freezer are complete with an extra wide zip seal allowing you to lock tight, and open with ease, every time
The price was really good., does keep foods fresh, easy to seal. I was not able to get the freezer bags I usually buy at Walmart (would not deliver this time, would have to go to the store), so bought these knowing the name represents quality. However, the first thing I noticed was the bags have a strong chemical smell, which I do not care for. I took them out of the box to air out before using. The chemical smell does not go away completely. So, next time will buy another brand or just make a trip to Walmart.