Gorilla Carts GOR400-COM Steel Garden Cart with Removable Sides, 400-lbs. Capacity, Green
The newly-designed Gorilla Carts Steel Garden Cart has been engineered to significantly reduce assembly times, making it quick and easy to put this cart to work. The new frame design improves maneuverability, increases ground clearance, and gives the cart a tighter turn radius for gardening, farming, or any other outdoor jobs.
- TOUGH AND DURABLE – 34-inch long x 18-inch wide steel mesh bed and 10-inch pneumatic tires
- EASY TO USE – Innovative frame design allows for quick and easy assembly while offering smooth steering, sturdy rigidity, and ample ground clearance
- VERSATILE HAULING – Side panels are removable to accommodate larger loads
- COMFORTABLE PULLING – Padded pull handle makes it easy to pull up to 400 pounds
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Gorilla Carts Steel Garden Cart with Removable Sides
The newly-designed Gorilla Carts GOR400-COM Steel Garden Cart with Removable Sides is easy to assemble and ideal for gardening, farming and other various do-it-yourself outdoor jobs.
- Redesigned frame is easy to assemble
- Easy to maneuver
- Converts into flatbed
- Padded grip handle
- Pulls up to 400-pounds
Transform from Cart to Flatbed
This versatile cart features removable sides that can transform this cart into a flatbed in minutes. This steel cart will make moving large objects such as lumber, fence posts or tree limbs a breeze.
Make Tough Jobs Easy
This wagon was designed with a tight turn radius, 10-inch pneumatic tires that can handle tough terrains, and a padded easy-grip handle so you can easily haul up to 400-pounds of rocks, dirt, mulch and more. Whether you’re a casual gardener or an experienced landscaper, this steel garden cart has the features you need to get the job done in a fraction of the time.
John Drury –
I needed a cart to carry flower pots from my back patio to garage for winter and this came up as a suggestion on your website at a great price. Works perfectly for my needs and the fat tires will keep it from getting stuck in uneven places.